Are there any good tv shows out there?

Season 2 and 4 of Dexter is still some of the best television EVER.

I recommend House of Cards and Deadwood as have been mentioned, also True Detective was good. Check out The Following as well; it's not groundbreaking, but it's entertaining.

And, I may be on an island here, and it is a half hour comedy, and not a cop show, but IMHO, Louie is the best show on television. This last season was awesome. The past 3 are on Netflix.

Happy watching!
Power, on Starz...
  • Trey
  • 07-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Pretty good shit there eh ? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yes there is. I was surprised how well it works. I never used amazon either so doing a little shopping there as well. So far it's pretty good
The Bridge
Sons Of Anarchy
Moonshiners
Justified
Trey what do you use to watch amazon through?

I know l4b mentioned roku already.
you can watch the whole season of Vikings on netflix (kind of like Game of Thrones)
Power, on Starz... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Oh yeah, that's the 50 Cent produced show. I caught an early episode but forgot about it!
  • Trey
  • 07-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Trey what do you use to watch amazon through?

I know l4b mentioned roku already. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ipad and ps4.

Did find that not everything is included on it, some shows and movies you still must pay separately for. Still checking it out myself. Saw some outfits I may have sent to the ATF from Frederic's they got a nice prime discount on them. It's worth your time to check it out EA.
Season 2 and 4 of Dexter is still some of the best television EVER.

I recommend House of Cards and Deadwood as have been mentioned, also True Detective was good. Check out The Following as well; it's not groundbreaking, but it's entertaining.

And, I may be on an island here, and it is a half hour comedy, and not a cop show, but IMHO, Louie is the best show on television. This last season was awesome. The past 3 are on Netflix.

Happy watching! Originally Posted by yardbird74
I'll check out Deadwood and you're right about season 2 and 4. I hated 3 and 6 the most!
I second teen wolf. Kind of bridges syfy/fantasy.