Ginger Doll

I guess a woman can never have enough shoes, at least a sexy woman like Ginger. You should post a pic of you in them.
I guess a woman can never have enough shoes, at least a sexy woman like Ginger. You should post a pic of you in them. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thanks Rocky!! I’m super excited. I have wanted this pair forever.

I think I do things backwards… I plan my outfits around my shoes. Now I need to decide what I’m wearing with them!

Pictures coming soon though, I promise!
Thanks Rocky!! I’m super excited. I have wanted this pair forever.

I think I do things backwards… I plan my outfits around my shoes. Now I need to decide what I’m wearing with them!

Pictures coming soon though, I promise! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Or you could just wear nothing with them and post pics. That’s always an option and no decisions to be made.
Or you could just wear nothing with them and post pics. That’s always an option and no decisions to be made. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
Not an option on eccie... Those kinds of pictures are against the rules. Even on Twitter, we have to be careful. Certain body parts exposed will get us shadowbanned.
Today was literally shoe Christmas. Thank you, O.

Looking forward to wearing these in my next photoshoot.
I feel like Cinderella with glass slippers.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8DE35AD5-D6BD-4F53-BD7D-389A7A6A85D6.jpeg (155.1 KB, 223 views)
I guess a woman can never have enough shoes, at least a sexy woman like Ginger. You should post a pic of you in them. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

i think heels redhair and freckles is super sexy!!!!
Hot tub party last night with Alexa Anderson, Stacie NWA and a few other friends!

We all had a blast!! Great to unwind after a busy week. 🔥💦👙

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B6C5D60C-8E89-4AF0-8F57-20DFE84DB040.jpeg (245.6 KB, 185 views)
Well oops! Guess you can’t post two ladies in the same photo.

I didn’t know that was a rule now.

I’ll guess I’ll just go post them on twitter then.
Well oops! Guess you can’t post two ladies in the same photo.

I didn’t know that was a rule now. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The Image Guideline has been in place since October of 2019.

Just a little light reading for you - https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2675458
The Image Guideline has been in place since October of 2019.

Just a little light reading for you - https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2675458 Originally Posted by biomed1
Appreciate the update. Sorry, just wasn’t aware!
My new dress came in the mail today! So excited that it matches my new shoes perfectly!

I think I’ll save it to wear on New Year’s Eve!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 4165819B-CB45-4CF5-BE6D-BA249EA3ED9D.jpeg (397.3 KB, 141 views)
What dress?
What dress? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Lol!! Thanks, Rocky.
Holy wow! Someone grab a pumpkin and turn it into a coach! This Cinderella's got a ball to attend!
I must agree with Rocky! The dress is beautiful, it just took me about five minutes to actually "see" the dress! Ginger, why do I think you could make an old flour sack look like something from Rodeo Drive!!!!!