Which QB should the Texans Draft with the 1st Pick

Gil Brandt and Mel Kiper both came out today with Manziel going #1 Originally Posted by BigLouie
I heard that before I posted. If it was a team with a different HC, I might buy it.
You dont know what kind of offense he's going to be running this ain't college that pen st shit wont work
None of us KNOW anything

Hey, at least the Texans will be playing a "Last Place" schedule next year....things are already looking up
Everyone loves Johnny
You dont know what kind of offense he's going to be running this ain't college that pen st shit wont work Originally Posted by jstone420
He ran a pro Stlye offense at PSU, and he could have recruited any type of QB he wanted to. He got a 6'5" pocket passer. He coached Brady and Mallet in NE. I doubt he wants a little guy that runs around to make plays.
  • ness
  • 01-15-2014, 02:10 PM
You dont know what kind of offense he's going to be running this ain't college that pen st shit wont work Originally Posted by jstone420
So the Patriots offense isn't good enough for you. For the most part he installed a simplified Patriots offense at Penn state.

Yea anybody that's paying attention knows what kind of O the Texans are going to run, just look at who they are trying to get as the OC, Eric Mangini
One thing is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow, OBrien will not install Sumlins Aggie offense in Houston.
  • rhyme
  • 01-15-2014, 03:03 PM
They won't go very far with a rookie quarterback. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
They are not going very far next year anyway. It is time to rebuild..
That offense will not work here
That offense will not work here Originally Posted by jstone420
Neither will JFF
  • ness
  • 01-15-2014, 05:37 PM
Regardless if it will work or not a variant of the Erhardt/Perkins offensive is coming to the Texans.

Funny thing is this O only has a 40 year history and 8 super bowl wins.
That doesn't mean shit that won't happen here the colts run that division once again
Am I the only one that thinks Jonesy's avatar is a selfie?
  • ness
  • 01-15-2014, 07:52 PM
Hey, at least the Texans will be playing a "Last Place" schedule next year....things are already looking up Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Well the AFC south gets the NFC east in 2014, so yea it should be an easier schedule.
What the fuck are talking about I guess you only watch football when it's playoff time act like you know football .