Who would you rather see

I here!
Can't figure out how to post a pic so it is my avatar.
I knew he wouldn't show!! Soooo here is something to dream about
Back to normal. She sure does have a nice ass.
Turning out to be a pretty tight race. Of course neither of the non participating contestants wanted fuck all to do with it to begin with.

Having the OP appoint himself as V's #1 board promoter isn't exactly the best PR association in the world for either her business or rep. I'm sure it could have been a landslide otherwise.
I imagine it kinda feels like having OJ, Cosby and the Kardasians take it upon themselves to start singing your praises as a political candidate on national TV.

Who knows how it'll turn out by the time it closes. Either way lose or win the numbers certainly helped FP's image which is the exact opposite of the intent of the poll.
Meanwhile the close win does nothing to benefit V who should have taken all of the votes based upon overwhelming popularity, looks, intellect and rep.

You put a popular pro boxer in the ring with an old out of shape fighter and the old guy last every round going toe to toe losing only by a close margin.
After everyone expected a 3 minute knockout it actually hurts the pros rep and helps the technical losers career big time.

In this case neither fighter wanted to be in the ring to begin with. It was all done simply for the promoters desire to hurt and humiliate the underdog.

There is a valuable lesson in there somewhere.

Wow just woke up from hibernation ... whats going on here?
Fp has been working those phone lines!! And earlier tues. afternoon in one hour 9 votes were cast for fp alone.. Yeah this late in the game.........
Ah ain't ne'er hadt much uva pref-fur-ence as ta who Ah sees, as long as they's butt-nekkid an' a womb-man. Begg'rs cain't be choos'rs!!!
Wow just woke up from hibernation ... whats going on here? Originally Posted by Raikage

Well since you asked...

Shit stain Lightesttouch and I got into a bit of an argument. Whatever it happens. He then decided to bring my family into it. That's where I draw the line. Talk about anyone in my life except my children. I would never bring anyone's kids into this world. No matter how mad or pissed off I was at someone.

I pm him and tell him its on and I need to put an ass whooping on him. He tells me to name a time and place and bring my gun. I told him the time and place and no need for my gun. I don't want to kill you just kick your sorry ass.

He then pm'd me back saying that he's killed before and not afraid to die. I remind him the time and place.

He pm'd me again saying he would find out who I was and where I lived. And wanted to meet in a different location. I told him meet me at the time and location we agreed to.

I showed up at location at the time we agreed on and waited 30 mins. I pm'd him and told him I was there. No response.

Now why does he want to find out who and where I live? There is no need to come find me when I'm coming to meet him. I think that was his way of saying he is going to out me.

He is a pos that likes to talk about underage children on a hooker board. I figure I will get banned for this post and its ok. Its worth exposing the fraud and bitch that he is.

Z, do what you got to do.
What a pussy!
Coward will probably just change his handle again, like he's done every other time he couldn't back his mouth up.
  • sydmo
  • 10-25-2017, 08:17 AM
this is why we can't have nice things for cryin out loud
I thought this should be fun, the poll results are going to be obvious!

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE

Ms Valentina- A true professional. A hilarious poster, with educated wit. Someone with NO negativity, and has an AWESOME body!
OR

Fire phoenix- A provider that is, well, BSC. Spews drama! ANDDD....... Well ?????????

ya'll decide Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well, it looks like the poll has become just about even, well at least within the statistical margin of error, and it's difficult to draw any conclusion based on your initial premise.

Guess being an asshat is just not working for you this week. Each of these long-term providers brings unique and fun things to the hobby.

WALDT. Time for you to learn that your opinions don't matter that much to most of the hobbyists here.

And welcome back to SL and Whispers--your children have missed your discipline and acerbic wit.
Holy Shit I didn't quite expect this close of a run. It would appear voting for FP is the same as voting against the OP.

This means many members who really like V would still rather see the OP eat crow than give her the vote.

Wouldn't it be funny as hell if FP wins simply because the OP couldn't resist being an asshole. Win or lose doesn't matter at this point because by voting FP the members have voiced their opinions of the OP.

In fact as much as V and FP bicker online I don't think V would have Ever condoned this thread because unlike the OP she isn't mean spirited and petty.

And absolutely nothing about being a complete no show pussy.
I see retarded Ricky is babbling again from the land of blocked members knowing full well I won't see any of his immature turrets style posts.

I will say this much. You and your board butt buddies who waste your entire days trying desperately to get a rise out of members who put them in their place have all been removed from the equation.

I have no time for brainless fucks who seek a false sense of prepubescent power through making idol threats as aliases through PMs and inciting posts on a fuck board.

Your highy unpopular circle jerk crew won't ever grow the fuck up so it is a complete waste of my time and energy to even acknowledge you. Consider this my final post response to any of you.

I imagine as always your post has zero to do with the thread topic so I will let Ztonk handle it.

Now the poll is down to a 1 point spread so for all intents and purposes it's basically even.

This means V wins, FP wins and the OP Loses royally.