"Je Suis Nigeria"?

You made the perverted posts, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you own them: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Cry me a river chicken dick, are you trying for the whining bitch award of 2015? I did miss post #87, so to make a nice guy's job easier this is the last post I will refer to you as chicken dick, chicken dick. I do hope it really pissed you off to see chicken dick in my posts chicken dick. So I will go to a old term you so richly won with your ducking, dodging, deflecting, weaseling to avoid answering a direct question. So till something new shows up all I can tell you is.Keep on whacking no balls Here are some more for your next whack off session.
Cry me a river chicken dick, are you trying for the whining bitch award of 2015? I did miss post #87, so to make a nice guy's job easier this is the last post I will refer to you as chicken dick, chicken dick. I do hope it really pissed you off to see chicken dick in my posts chicken dick. So I will go to a old term you so richly won with your ducking, dodging, deflecting, weaseling to avoid answering a direct question. So till something new shows up all I can tell you is.Keep on whacking no balls Here are some more for your next whack off session. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Despite your deflection and for the record, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you used quite a different epithet at post #58 when you made your proscribed accusation:

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Despite your deflection and for the record, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you used quite a different epithet at post #58 when you made your proscribed accusation: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a blithering idiot no balls don't try to blame your incompetence on me. You must have missed post #87 when you violated the rules on post #86. So keep on whacking no balls you dumb SOB..
You're the one that posted the proscribed accusation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And you were the one, with your little Idiot Brother's (JLIdiot) less than capable assistance, who went running to the Principal trying your best to get the person you felt was a name calling bully (I'va) in trouble.

What's ironic about you using the name calling tactic, would be that there is no one in the forum who resorts to infantile name calling, more so than IBIdiot.

Idiot!
And you were the one, with your little Idiot Brother's (JLIdiot) less than capable assistance, who went running to the Principal trying your best to get the name calling bully in trouble.

What's ironic about you using the tattle-tale (for lack of a better word) tactic, would be that there is no one in the forum who resorts to infantile name calling more so than you.

Idiot!
Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a faggot fucking liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and an infantile-name-calling hypocrite. You'll need to get the mod in here to report how you fallaciously ascertained that someone hit the "report" button in order to back up your lie, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

You are a blithering idiot no balls don't try to blame your incompetence on me. You must have missed post #87 when you violated the rules on post #86. So keep on whacking no balls you dumb SOB.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the one that posted the proscribed accusation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'll need to get the mod in here to report how you fallaciously ascertained that someone hit the "report" button in order to back up your lie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It wasn't me who "hit the report button." Neither did I "fallaciously ascertained that someone" did.

I can truthfully say, during my time on Eccie, I have never "hit the report button" and/or "fallaciously ascertained that someone" did.

Nice deflection though!

Idiot!
It wasn't me who "hit the report button." Neither did I "fallaciously ascertained that someone" did.

In fact, I can truthfully say, I have never "hit the report button" and/or "fallaciously ascertained that someone" did, while on Eccie.

Nice deflection though!

Idiot!
You're a liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and there's no deflection. You did lyingly make such an accusation, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Oh, BTW, the "Idiot" epithet in your post underscores how you definitely are an infantile-name-calling hypocrite, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Oh, BTW, the "Idiot" epithet in your post underscores how you definitely are an infantile-name-calling hypocrite Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Idiot!

There, do you feel better now?
Idiot!

There, do you feel better now?
Just more evidence of your asinine hypocrisy, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
Just more evidence of your asinine hypocrisy Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How about another dose of your private stock of Idiot elixir?

Idiot!
How about another dose of your private stock of Idiot elixir?

Idiot!
Still more evidence of your asinine hypocrisy, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"] Still more evidence of your asinine hypocrisy Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here's to IBIdiot, one more time!

Idiot!
I B Idiot, one more time!

Idiot!
Yes you are, and you're just racking more evidence of your asinine hypocrisy, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
You're a faggot fucking liar, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and an infantile-name-calling hypocrite. You'll need to get the mod in here to report how you fallaciously ascertained that someone hit the "report" button in order to back up your lie, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

You're the one that posted the proscribed accusation, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep on babbling no balls it isn't gaining any traction..Keep on whacking no balls you dumb SOB,
Keep on babbling no balls it isn't gaining any traction..Keep on whacking no balls you dumb SOB, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thanks I'va, I get bored easily playing IBIdiot's childish, games!