WHY IS OBAMA ARMING OUR ENEMIES AND AT THE SAME TIME WAGING WAR ON AMERICANS AT HOME???

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Great shot of Whiny ... While he's waiting for his gentleman caller.
How about those outlaws who don't? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That I honestly have not decided on.
There, feel better now?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now that I've taken a good healthy cog, showered, and shaved, I feel much better.
Now that I've taken a good healthy cog Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I hope you remembered to flush after.

And puhleeze, don't forget the air freshener!
amazing that a thread that has turned to this attracts ACP, like a moth to a burning cross!

You represent NOTHING I love in America, dipshit. Please back up your rants with evidence. At least try to substantiate your raving with legitimate and relevant links. Explain to us how POTUS is providing WMDs to jihadists, for example. Or how he's taken your fucking guns away ... Which probably is a good idea when you think about it.

You're a popcorn fart in a stiff wind, ACP. You probably need to STFU when grown ups are talking! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well if you knew better you would have clicked on the links in the post to direct you to the articles. If by chance you did, it's not my fault you can't accept it. Why don't you post a link that contradicts it, instead of spewing your self righteous horseshit that you love America, and everybody else is wrong.
Assup doesn't love America, he loves government. There's a difference.
[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;105221393 8]Hey sog, Hey whirly

I'm gonna' bump this post

Every Fucking Day Untill I Get 20,000 Views.

You can make this easy,

But you can't make it hardsnick, snick

You WILL Kneel Before Zod![/QUOTE]

Yes, it's time.

Hey dumbest ass,

How do I act when I'm wrong?

I use a concept that is completely foreign to you based on an action that means nothing to you.

I tell the truth and admit my error.

And I try to thank any of the little douche-bags, you know, the people so insignificant that being one of the prolific posters is all that keeps them from self-immolating with 4 gallons of Exxon Supreme.
Thank you sog. And if I'm ever wrong about some topic I'll let you know, Wrong as in factually wrong.
Not wrong as in your opinion I'm wrong

Level with me, have you ever sucked a bigger dick than mine?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
How much more time do you need to answer the above question?

Don't you care what the suspense does to whirly and jd?