Enough is Enough

• drax1
  • 09-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Adabear,

I understand your sentiments, but as you can see, different people have different ways of expressing themselves. Some may act respectfully, and others like jueveniles. I'm sometimes amused by the comments of some of the members myself. Especially, when they are condescending toward one of the ladies I know. In any case, they are conveying their experiences and their personalities at the same time. Since I'm a guy, I ignore the way that other guys say things. That is not to say that the ladies do. The ladies have their own forums (Poweder Puff Room) where they discuss asshole guys.

The ladies I have seen are more than capable of taking care of themselves. They will always have more choices than a 'rude' hobbyist, so don't let them bother you too much. You just have to ignore comments that offend you and let people be who they are. If it makes them happy to act like a teenager in a gym locker room, well some people just need to show their ass in public. Does this qualify as "public?" At the same time, they might equally believe you are an old tight ass that can't relax.

See how I offended everyone here except the ladies? I know how to kiss up too! ha ha
And it still won't get the pussy for free !
A few suggestions:
1. Is there a way to add in "ignore all posts" option for specific people?
2. Add an option to vote posts up or down like Yahoo does. Too many down votes and the post is automatically removed.
3. An option to remove a member who gets more than 1000 votes for his removal.
Number 1 is already an option here...
You guys do realize how big the Internet is , and how many computers there are in the world . Yahoo that !
EA # 3 is kinda an option , only it's 25 points .
I guess carebear was not able to rally the troops to take out Wakeup.........sigh
Rockerrick, points are for rule infractions, my idea is more like asshole points!
I'm invincible...they all know that...
That's why I said kinda . But here's the cold hard facts . Assholes keep this place moving . And when we are not here you don't have anything to react and post to . You just sit around , dick in hand , going what the fuck should I post about ? Then we get the who gives the best bbbj threads - then the what's the meaning of GFE thread . The universe is good / bad - don't fuck with the balance of the universe !
I guess carebear was not able to rally the troops to take out Wakeup.........sigh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Grumps hasn't chimed in, yet.
  • BDD
  • 09-11-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm invincible...they all know that... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
But impure at heart...ijs...

You either love him or hate him.
Grumps hasn't chimed in, yet. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You know, the other day I had to suffer through another stupid Sonic commercials with those two 'guys'. I'm curious, since you seem to have honey boo hoo's back, are you the driver in the car, or is honey boo hoo?

Someone's watching a little too much TLC .
You know, the other day I had to suffer through another stupid Sonic commercials with those two 'guys'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Most people are bright enough not to "suffer through" Sonic commercials.

Build-A-Bear, is this thread going as well as you hoped?
Ada, this site allows members to post "freely", in forums which they are allowed to post in, as long as they are within the guidelines listed on the site.

If any member feels that a specific post does not fall within those guidelines, hit the RTM button, and your local Moderator will take a look at it.

Also, members as a whole, WILL NOT know what action has been taken, or if ANY action has been taken towards that specific RTM...unless that individual poster feels the need to say so.

As has been said before, the ignore function works well