This so called President is nothing but a terrorist at best

Man, I never knew there were so many fucking lib's on this board. I always thought they were such elitist bastards that they would never stoop so low to be a hobbiest. but I guess even Obama fools like to get laid once in a while.

As for me, I like the Two State solution for the US. All the libs in one part and all the rest in the other. We know which ones would survive, because the libs would run out of money, have no food, and tax themselves into extinction. Not to mention trying to cut back on all that carbon footprint stuff.

Plus, us good guys would have all the guns, lol.
I hear a echo remove head from ass. Fucking dimatard. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You had best spit it out, because that "biggen" ain't yours sister boy !
You had best spit it out, because that "biggen" ain't yours sister boy ! Originally Posted by rioseco
LMFAO You are the queen of babble rosie.
LMFAO You are the queen of babble rosie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
See you round Kansas Kocksucker !
See you round Kansas Kocksucker ! Originally Posted by rioseco
I doubt it very much bottom feeder.
Man, I never knew there were so many fucking lib's on this board. I always thought they were such elitist bastards that they would never stoop so low to be a hobbiest. but I guess even Obama fools like to get laid once in a while.

As for me, I like the Two State solution for the US. All the libs in one part and all the rest in the other. We know which ones would survive, because the libs would run out of money, have no food, and tax themselves into extinction. Not to mention trying to cut back on all that carbon footprint stuff.

Plus, us good guys would have all the guns, lol. Originally Posted by Bababooie
Nay, it just seems like there might be a lot of libs, only because they are the LOUDEST, and haven't got their suave on yet to comprehend that loudest doesn't equal brightest.

“You’re too loud, you’re making too much noise. Listen to me, the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.” – American Gangster