"I'll release my tax returns when ..."

Oh God, I just wish he would hurry up with releasing his tax returns so we can commence with impeachment hearings.
  • DSK
  • 01-28-2017, 08:34 PM
Oh God, I just wish he would hurry up with releasing his tax returns so we can commence with impeachment hearings. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
You will have to wait two years and retake control of the Senate.

By then, he will probably have declared martial law, and kicked all the liberals out of the country - perhaps he could send them to Syria.
Less than 2 yrs DSK. Tick tock Trump's clock is running out. He likes to sue so much that all of the sues are coming back to for all the world to see what a true chump he is.
See he is making America 'bate again.
This fucking tinhorn dictator is gonna blow himself up before Congress gets a chance to take him and the rest of the Turd Reich.

No wonder there are so many people around here in a state of meltdown.

Twitler may not survive to deliver his first State of the Union.
Trump can't release his tax returns. It would show how much of a lier (sic) in his inflation of numbers of his own wealth... Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Tax returns disclose income, not wealth. Wealth disclosures (i.e. personal financial statements) were released at the start of his campaign. I guess you weren't paying attention, were you?

Can you even explain the difference between an income statement and a balance sheet?
You will have to wait two years and retake control of the Senate. Originally Posted by DSK
The House impeaches, the Senate convicts. At least on paper, since no President has ever been removed from office through impeachment.

And the Democrats have virtually no chance of retaking the Senate in two years. 25 out of the 33 Senators facing re-election in 2018 are either Dems or independents who caucus with the Dems. 10 of the Dems are in red states that voted for Trump.
Oh God, I just wish he would hurry up with releasing his tax returns so we can commence with impeachment hearings. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Oh God, I just wish crunchygirl's head would hurry up and explode so we can commence picking up all the pieces.
I am in a committed relationship with Scarlett Johanssonn. This is of course an alternative fact. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Very alternative. Scarlett told me you won't commit.
The House impeaches, the Senate convicts. At least on paper, since no President has ever been removed from office through impeachment.

And the Democrats have virtually no chance of retaking the Senate in two years. 25 out of the 33 Senators facing re-election in 2018 are either Dems or independents who caucus with the Dems. 10 of the Dems are in red states that voted for Trump. Originally Posted by lustylad
Forget it, Lustylad. They just don't get it. They'll have to live through it to understand it.

They have no power to change anything!!!
Close to 3/4 of Americans want Trump to release his taxes. And mental midget trolls like lustylad are having a meltdown over the Trump scrutiny. LOL they keep changing the subject because they get their asses handed to them every time they post! Meltdown city!
In 2015, Trump filed a financial disclosure form, which presidential candidates were required to fill out. Assets and liabilities were listed, but such a form is not audited and may not be accurate. A federal tax return, however, is a document that is carefully checked multiple times by accountants, and must be accurate for legal reasons.

As former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney wrote:

"Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate’s representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest.

‘Further, while not a likely circumstance, the potential for hidden inappropriate associations with foreign entities, criminal organisations, or other unsavoury groups is simply too great a risk to ignore for someone who is... commander-in-chief."
So let's see if lustylad can stay on topic or will he continue to act like an obsessed little school girl who's feelings were hurt. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
The troll is in full meltdown mode right now.

Today, we awake to calls from the courts for Twitler to stand down.

More thousands protesting at airports.

And Twitler bashing the NYT with lies.

Week 2 of HELL is of to a great start.

Will he last 100 days even?
  • DSK
  • 01-29-2017, 12:32 PM
Some of your sentences are fragments....

If he doesn't last 100 days because of the liberals inciting people to violence and hatred of our President, it will be on your head.

In such a circumstance, the VP will take over and possibly install martial law - is that what you want, kind sir?