Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

Your continued lies, stealing, drama, and irrational behavior, including barebacking with transsexuals is what is the danger to this community.

Guys love the bareback girls like you but when you're doing it with transsexuals it makes it exponentially more dangerous. I hope people are careful with you. Not speculation, that would be against the rules but there's only so much I'm allowed to say in public.
Originally Posted by TheEccie214
How do we know that TheIcky214 - whose thrashing by Toni Goombah must have left him bruised - isn't just making stuff up at this point?
How do we know that TheIcky214 - whose thrashing by Toni Goombah must have left him bruised - isn't just making stuff up at this point? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
If you truly believe even 10% of what you see on this site I have the proverbial bridge to sell you.
How do we know that TheIcky214 - whose thrashing by Toni Goombah must have left him bruised - isn't just making stuff up at this point? Originally Posted by chicagoboy

Yep, that's the point I've been trying to make all along. That's what he has been doing and just getting lower and lower with his bs.

Please recall he was singing my praises how classy I was just recently before flipping a script and brutally butchering me online.

Hmm... doesn't take a genius to figure out he got turned down, got in his feelings and decided to make me pay for it.

Butt hurt? Eccie214? Much.

Thrashing? How interesting... lincks please.

If you truly believe even 10% of what you see on this site I have the proverbial bridge to sell you. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Huh? So you link to a thread on this site implying that some information in there should be gleaned as pertinent, then you go off and say that you shouldn't believe stuff on this site?

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
he's talking about your stupid poll results meemaw...keep up he's laughing at you
Lookn4Boobies finally got a vote!
Yep, that's the point I've been trying to make all along. That's what he has been doing and just getting lower and lower with his bs.

Please recall he was singing my praises how classy I was just recently before flipping a script and brutally butchering me online.

Hmm... doesn't take a genius to figure out he got turned down, got in his feelings and decided to make me pay for it.

Butt hurt? Eccie214? Much.

Yeah, you turned me down which is why I'm not a fan. I was being nice until I realized you won't help yourself and then found out a whole lot more about you and genuinely feel you're not just a joke but a danger to yourself and anyone you come around. Your TS friend had LOTS to share about you my dear.
Yeah, I'm sure you and TsSelenaLopez have lots in common, you're both hateful, vindictive and explosive people who like to bitch, complain, spread misery like butter and turn on people. N-i-i-ce.

Did she inform you all I've done to help her and taking her under my wing when the world was cruel to her and then how she stooped to stealing my jewelry? Yeah, you're both real credible.

Eccie214 dude you are sick, hateful, cruel, a hurtful liar and obsessive to the point of psychotic. I have nothing further to say to you, anybody who listens to you is not somebody I want to be around anyways. So go ahead and give me some good free screening if you wanna bump your trash talker more. Mr Wanna BB Buddy-O.

People pay attention to the last line of his signature his conscience must be bothering him after all the harm and damage his lies have caused... He has zero credibility as a poster. Enough said.

Ciao.
Congratulations Tony on your victory! Wow, that is some serious Queenieness to beat a real royal bitch like the TheEccie214. Wow, and by a landslide too! WooHoo!

Cough cough Kitty I'm not under fire for NCNS you might want to look at that thread again.. Just to be clear it has nothing to do with me... There are 2 threads ijs...
...I wish to god that I did not need this site. But unfortunately I do need my verification and reviews. I do not need the hatred, the bullying and the cruelty. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Really with this shit?!?

IT'S REALLY SIMPLE, KITTY:

Simply DO NOT post on ANY threads, ever....Problem solved.

There are A LOT of hookers on this site that NEVER post anything, except their ads. Amazingly enough, they have no drama on this site.
It's ok Dorthy, it's no big deal to me personally, I was just pulling your chain since you were yanking on mine. I got enough issues with these Queenies.

I'm sorry I even brought it up. It makes no sense for me to be against trolling and turn around and do it back to you. So please accept my apology.
Really with this shit?!?

IT'S REALLY SIMPLE, KITTY:

Simply DO NOT post on ANY threads, ever....Problem solved.

There are A LOT of hookers on this site that NEVER post anything, except their ads. Amazingly enough, they have no drama on this site. Originally Posted by albundy
she is physically unable to do that....even when threads are destroying her, and knowing they'll come up with every search of her, she has to have the last word...
she is physically unable to do that....even when threads are destroying her, and knowing they'll come up with every search of her, she has to have the last word... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have to agree with you. She obviously NEEDS this drama. Otherwise, she would simply STOP RESPONDING!

But, she can't.
It's ok Dorthy, it's no big deal to me personally, I was just pulling your chain since you were yanking on mine. I got enough issues with these Queenies.

I'm sorry I even brought it up. It makes no sense for me to be against trolling and turn around and do it back to you. So please accept my apology.
No worries