Show Us Your Tits

I took mine less than 12hrs ago! Lol! New enough?
I took mine less than 12hrs ago! Lol! New enough? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Clearly not. We need another new one. The last ones didn't count. Guess you'll just have to take another (or a few more) for us
Thank you guys

Hope everyone is having a happy thanksgiving
Okayyyyyyy. But only bc its Thanksgiving and I'm feeling saucy.
[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year

...mind the messy closet. I am woman. I have mess.
Thanks Hot Nurse and I love cherry pie...lol
an Happy Thanksgivin
You don't want my cherry pie?? Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Miss.......I'll have you know, that you are making my mustache twitch.
THN, very sexxxy and hottttttt
Nice pictures, both THN and Miss Pink. But my vote would have to go to Selena. She is just an awful nice lady with a great body.
34C here!

[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year
What do you think????
I think ur avatar-wife doesn't like the pics. She offered her services as a Personal Trainer to me in a pm this morning.
Thank you fishingtwo, Bushjumper, oleguy, daveindallas, papaoscar and white chocolate for the sexy compliments. Hope to meet you all soon!
I think ur avatar-wife doesn't like the pics. She offered her services as a Personal Trainer to me in a pm this morning. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Didn't know I had one.
No worries, I don't do well with wives, mine or others',
So if I did have one she will be gone soon.
And you look more than fine to me.
Attitude over abs any day.
I think all the women in this thread have lovely boobies. All of them! There's certainly no need for rivalry or jealousy as each one of us appeal to different people in different ways.

Just like all the other ladies who posted pictures here, I am flattered and grateful for the fine gents who complimented us. You guys are really awesome and I'm sure we all looking forward to being motorboated by your jolly faces this holiday season! ) Peace to all!
Awww sweetie don't take that has a insult. I just offered you some kind words from well you know who.