Carter vs. biden

"It was a different time and his personal life was well protected! He had many gay friends and championed gay rights. There are several clues to his sexual preference in statements he made and what his gay friends have said."

Again, Winn presenting unsubstantiated opinion as fact. How do the Losers fall for this? Again, I ask that you substantiate your statement with credible fact.
  • oeb11
  • 02-11-2021, 06:21 PM
Describing your House manager bullshit - aren't You
Please read the HF post on the 'Impeachment Hoax" -
however - you won't - and that is sad for You, and your fellow deluded minions "r'!
More OEB off topic blather. Seems some have issues with focus...I wonder what causes that?
It was a different time and his personal life was well protected! He had many gay friends and championed gay rights. There are several clues to his sexual preference in statements he made and what his gay friends have said.
Dilbert gave a link that he was bi sexual. If you suck dick or get butt fucked you're gay! bi just means you go both ways! His mannerisms and associations clearly lead to rogers was a pole smoker! Nothing wrong with that. Just educating the blind. Originally Posted by winn dixie
So...you have NO evidence. No admissions from him, no accusations from male lovers, no suspicion from his wife, or kids. Just your foolish theory.

You are slandering the name of Christian man, who dedicated his life to educating children.

Wow! What a horrible thing to do. You should be ashamed!
Let’s just state the obvious: anyone who makes that much noise about another’s man sexuality is intrigued by dongs. It’s okay; we’re all adults here. You don’t have to be hostile, Mr. Dixie. You’re allowed to admit you get aroused by penises. Here’s hoping someday you’ll have enough confidence to express your true self rather than masking your pain with hostility.
Let’s just state the obvious: anyone who makes that much noise about another’s man sexuality is intrigued by dongs. It’s okay; we’re all adults here. You don’t have to be hostile, Mr. Dixie. You’re allowed to admit you get aroused by penises. Here’s hoping someday you’ll have enough confidence to express your true self rather than masking your pain with hostility. Originally Posted by intldjgig
So...you have NO evidence. No admissions from him, no accusations from male lovers, no suspicion from his wife, or kids. Just your foolish theory.

You are slandering the name of Christian man, who dedicated his life to educating children.

Wow! What a horrible thing to do. You should be ashamed! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
rogers was a pole smoker living a lie as a heterosexual married man. Lots of gay folks are Christians! Lots of gay folks are educators! Whats your point?
Seems you have a problem with gay people! So sad the hatred that exists in some people.
Do you have ANY evidence to support this? I don't mean some theory, or opinion. I mean actual evidence that he had homosexual experiences?

I'll wait... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
man you're must be blind or what. it was in the link at the end of the article which had a series of links.

https://hornet.com/stories/mister-rogers-bisexual-icon/
rogers was a pole smoker living a lie as a heterosexual married man. Lots of gay folks are Christians! Lots of gay folks are educators! Whats your point?
Seems you have a problem with gay people! So sad the hatred that exists in some people. Originally Posted by winn dixie

WD. Rogers was a minister. His wife would know tho if he partook.

I'd say he was latent bisexual, not an actual one. he was honest, "sickingly" too nice and strongly empathetic.

I've seen some of his shows when growing up passing time when theres nothing on tv. I found him to be weird.
The case according to Snopes:
https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/04/...ers-sexuality/

No real evidence of any bisexual activity
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 05:46 AM

Wow! What a horrible thing to do. You should be ashamed! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
There is no evidence that Fred Rodgers was gay. None.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/04/...ers-sexuality/

Our right wing posters that say he was gay are deflecting their gayness. I've known which of these posters are gay for years, The Dalai Lama told me a long time ago on a sabbatical to Tibet.
Yeah, I know who all the gay posters are too. Tucker Carlson told me, so I know it's accurate.
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2021, 06:30 AM
Tucker promised them that sucking his dick didn't mean they were gay!

Seems you have a problem with gay people! So sad the hatred that exists in some people. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Sounds like projection Wimp Dixie. Do you need to make an admission.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2021, 06:59 AM
More OEB off topic blather. Seems some have issues with focus...I wonder what causes that? Originally Posted by reddog1951

'r' - look in a mirror and read your post.