What kind of heat do you pack?

My issue is it's a lot easier saying "clip" other than "mag" and mag can mean either magazine or magnum. Plus 95% of the guns use magazines.

My other issue is the whole bullet/round/ammo/shell/etc grummer nazi ing. In normal everyday convo people know what you are talking about. Very few people do their own reloads. I've done it. It's a pain in the ass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yep. There's a lot of confusion. There was the story about the newlywed being upset with her young husband, an Army private, when he told her he couldn't come home because he was restricted to the barracks because the First Sergeant found him with a dirty "magazine". She felt insulted and believed she should be enough.
excellent topic. here is a gun i retired until i get new clip for it .. i fucked up and let it sit fully loaded 10+1 for 6 years. way way too long. i shot it in Colorado and it jammed every 3-4 shots. had to scratch it until i get a new clip for it ..

so i had to move with this gun to nightstand duty and get a new car gun ..

s&w . 357 snub conceal carry hammer

then in Colorado i got my latest "Ultimate Anti-Carjack Gun" ... and i had to ship it back to Texas. take that libtard gun idiots ...

always wanted one of these ... Taurus The Judge. .410 Short and .45 LC. OUCH!!

that's not all. i am a huge fan of derringers ...

texas defenders no less..

i own several of these rigged out for various rounds .. whooo hooo!!!

so what do i pack? well .... i carry this along with the Taurus BIG car cannon .. Colt Pocket Lite .380

bahahaaa

my Sasquatch gun ... bahahahaaa

S&W .44 Mag 4" Mountain gun aka Pack Gun.

baahahahahaaaaaaaa

bang bang shoot shoot !!!
excellent topic. here is a gun i retired until i get new clip for it .. i fucked up and let it sit fully loaded 10+1 for 6 years. way way too long. i shot it in Colorado and it jammed every 3-4 shots. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Unload the weapon, remove all ammuniting from the magazine, disassemble the magazine (there is probably a YouTube video if you don't know how), clean the magazine parts, stretch or replace the screen, and reassemble the magazine. I would clean and lube the weapon too.
Unload the weapon, remove all ammuniting from the magazine, disassemble the magazine (there is probably a YouTube video if you don't know how), clean the magazine parts, stretch or replace the screen, and reassemble the magazine. I would clean and lube the weapon too. Originally Posted by goodman0422
You should have said "clip" so he wont get confused.
You should have said "clip" so he wont get confused. Originally Posted by bamscram
clip also means cutting your hair!!! LOL!
clip also means cutting your hair!!! LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Another brilliant post by the dildo.
Another brilliant post by the dildo. Originally Posted by bamscram
but just more babble from you
but just more babble from you Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
What say lenny? Did you get manscaped?
Unload the weapon, remove all ammuniting from the magazine, disassemble the magazine (there is probably a YouTube video if you don't know how), clean the magazine parts, stretch or replace the screen, and reassemble the magazine. I would clean and lube the weapon too. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Tons of videos on Youtube.

One of my 15 rounds mags I can't get the spring loose enough to get the last 2 rounds in it without major struggle. Even have left it full in the safe for a month. I'd spend the $25 bucks on a new mag but the reality is do I need to have those last two rounds?
What say lenny? Did you get manscaped? Originally Posted by bamscram
and more babble
and more babble Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Congrats lenny you mammy let you use the computer twice today.

More BS from the eccie retard, lenny.
The reason why I don't fully load my magazines.

More BS from the eccie retard, lenny. Originally Posted by bamscram
Retarded Lenny (buttscramble)

More BS from the eccie retard, lenny. Originally Posted by bamscram
2 hours latter and still babble