ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

TS have placed ads, posted in WW and have reviews. RocKin BraNdy has in his showcase stated that he is a post-op TS. The thing that stirred up things is people were not aware of that in the WW until somebody posted a link to backpage. There will be people who do not want to see or read anything about TS. Therefore they are told not to make negative comments on there reviews and stay out of the Other Forum. The issue is you should put TSRocKin BraNdy on your handle so people will know immediately and not proceed reading more and your reviews should have been moved to the Other Forum instead of in the Independent Providers forum.
as far as im concerned RB is a woman. period.. end of story. if a guy is to hung up to think of her as a woman thats his problem not hers...
I perfer guy gynos but hey cant hate on a woman for enjoying a man poking her kitty with foreign objects lol ijs
TS have placed ads, posted in WW and have reviews. RocKin BraNdy has in his showcase stated that he is a post-op TS. The thing that stirred up things is people were not aware of that in the WW until somebody posted a link to backpage. There will be people who do not want to see or read anything about TS. Therefore they are told not to make negative comments on there reviews and stay out of the Other Forum. The issue is you should put TSRocKin BraNdy on your handle so people will know immediately and not proceed reading more and your reviews should have been moved to the Other Forum instead of in the Independent Providers forum. Originally Posted by universalenergy
TSRockinBrandy would misleading...that would mean she has a penis. The guys seeking a TS are looking for a penis...I don't think it matters where her reviews go, but a TS in her name is misleading.

She posted her status on ECCIE before she posted in WW.
TSRockinBrandy would misleading...that would mean she has a penis. The guys seeking a TS are looking for a penis...I don't think it matters where her reviews go, but a TS in her name is misleading.

She posted her status on ECCIE before she posted in WW. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
There's your sign. TS does not mean she has a penis!
Yes TS reviews goes in the OTHER FORUM.
This is from her own showcase that I also mentioned in my previous post.
This her calling herself a TS and not me. Need I say more.

FYI I am a passable/fully functional POST-op TS female, meaning yes I have a vag and it works/looks fantastic! If that doesn't bother you then get ready to get ROCKED
There's your sign. TS does not mean she has a penis!
Yes TS reviews goes in the OTHER FORUM.
This is from her own showcase that I also mentioned in my previous post.
This her calling herself a TS and not me. Need I say more.

FYI I am a passable/fully functional POST-op TS female, meaning yes I have a vag and it works/looks fantastic! If that doesn't bother you then get ready to get ROCKED Originally Posted by universalenergy
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I didn't say using TS as a descriptor was incorrect. I meant that on this site, providers with TSHandlenames have penises. They are not legally women, with all women parts.

The guys in that section are mostly looking to (graphic description alert) take it up the ass...so they aren't into a vagina...they all have wives with vaginas at home...they want something else.

I think a tag line such as "I'm all girl now!" is an appropriate way to give a heads up.
WHAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT EM - try HIV and a positive provider purposely inflicting wounds ... Originally Posted by fun2come
F2C, not singling you out here, but wanting to ask, why are providers TS-averse?

I think it is because those who engage in Anal sex (a proclivity of the TS community)are statistically at a higher risk of HIV and STD. But higher than whom? Needle-sharers? Sub-Saharan Africans? Gays? or...wait for it...Prostitutes and their clients?

This may be a "Pot calling the kettle black" situation. WE, all of us hobbyists, are already dabbling in a very high-risk exposure industry/hobby. And ANY provider who does Bareback-anything increases the risk...nevermind those who take CIM! For us to make TS providers or their clients pariahs is not mitigating risk, so much as convincing ourselves that we are not as exposed as we are.

If a provider like Rockin Brandy says, "I rarely have anal sex and my man-made vagina does not naturally excrete bodily fluid" then she seems safer than most, thereby putting her in a different/safer class, right? I mean, since you will be wearing a condom, the risk is even lower.

Am I correct?
Is the STD risk the reason straight providers are averse to TSes/their men?
I must stand up for Brandy here. Please correct me if my interpretation is incorrect.

There was a discussion going on about her prior to her even being a member...including a link to her BP ad with photos. An overwhelmingly positive thread, I might add. Then she joined ECCIE and found the thread and joined in and very nicely answered many personal questions about her surgery and her body. She made an excellent first impression there.

Then she went and posted (at someone's suggestion) in WW. We need to remember not everyone understands this site at first and that all your info isn't easily linked.

Since she had openly discussed her Post OP status on the Austin CoEd section the same day (or so), I don't think it's at all fair to imply she was not being honest and open.

Nuff said.

LMx Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Actually, unless you read absolutely every word in the threads running and think about dates and times you will miss that in the beginning he posted without acknowledging in any form that he was born a male. That information was pressed back into his position and discussion by others. Along the way he took some typical male "come say that to my face" type stances on the subject including a very irresponsible position of "what others don't know will not hurt them" that probably did him the most damage.

I've been around a lot of years and TS's have been around a long time on the boards. I tend to keep my opinions on the subject to myself unless someone is just posturing and inviting the attention. Just like hobbyists and providers we get someone that comes along from time to time that does not understand what their place is or how the community works.

That is what has happened here.

There is STILL a lot that feel he needs to place "TS" in his name or under his name where the "verified provider" portion lies. I think there will be considerable controversy and lashing out until you see that happen and once it does there will still be a period of adjustment before it all dies down.

None of what has occurred here is related to people bashing TS/TG people as a group in my opinion. This is one person that drew negative attention due to attitude and ramped it up on his own with his statements.

I understand that you and I will have a different opinion on this as well as the fact I continue to refer to "him" as a he. In my upbringing and experience he will always be a "he".

We all have our upbringings as well as beliefs formed by parenting, religion and peers and my opinions on TS/TG people are not born in ignorance. It will probably surprise many to know that I have had 4 teenagers that had identity issues struggle with these issues live in my home. One in California and 3 in Florida. As a Group Home Administrator I received additional training in California and was later a Foster Parent to 3 in Florida. My wife chose to work with the most difficult kids in the Foster System and there was a need for safe homes for these young men.

It is important for people of just about any issue to understand that as a whole, Society is NOT going to adjust to their beliefs, they need to adjust to society and find a way to blend in. Drawing attention and creating controversy is not a very good tactic around here unless you are equipped to deal with it.

Of the 4 young men that lived in my home over those years 3 currently live their lives as heterosexual males. One is married and has 2 children. The other two possibly still struggle. I don't know for sure. I follow them on Facebook and we exchange cards at Christmas. One had the reassignment surgery and killed himself within 2 years leaving behind a rather long indictment of the LGBT Community that "supported" his curiosity constantly pushing him towards the surgery. holding fundraisers to support him and never taking him serious when he expressed his doubts, simply prodding him along and telling him to be brave and how important what HE was doing was for others.

So you may feel that my position is cruel or disagree with it but I assure you it is not born in ignorance.

This is a board where opinions are welcomed and often debated. Certainly not for the weak or timid at times. If you bring up "facts" and "evidence" to support your position understanding that others will bring up facts and evidence to support theirs....

In the end, maybe an opinion changes.....

You do not have to like or even respect my opinion. Simply read enough to understand that it is not simply grabbed out of the air.
Actually, unless you read absolutely every word in the threads running and think about dates and times you will miss that in the beginning he posted without acknowledging in any form that he was born a male. That information was pressed back into his position and discussion by others. Along the way he took some typical male "come say that to my face" type stances on the subject including a very irresponsible position of "what others don't know will not hurt them" that probably did him the most damage.

I've been around a lot of years and TS's have been around a long time on the boards. I tend to keep my opinions on the subject to myself unless someone is just posturing and inviting the attention. Just like hobbyists and providers we get someone that comes along from time to time that does not understand what their place is or how the community works.

That is what has happened here.

There is STILL a lot that feel he needs to place "TS" in his name or under his name where the "verified provider" portion lies. I think there will be considerable controversy and lashing out until you see that happen and once it does there will still be a period of adjustment before it all dies down.

None of what has occurred here is related to people bashing TS/TG people as a group in my opinion. This is one person that drew negative attention due to attitude and ramped it up on his own with his statements.

I understand that you and I will have a different opinion on this as well as the fact I continue to refer to "him" as a he. In my upbringing and experience he will always be a "he".

We all have our upbringings as well as beliefs formed by parenting, religion and peers and my opinions on TS/TG people are not born in ignorance. It will probably surprise many to know that I have had 4 teenagers that had identity issues struggle with these issues live in my home. One in California and 3 in Florida. As a Group Home Administrator I received additional training in California and was later a Foster Parent to 3 in Florida. My wife chose to work with the most difficult kids in the Foster System and there was a need for safe homes for these young men.

It is important for people of just about any issue to understand that as a whole, Society is NOT going to adjust to their beliefs, they need to adjust to society and find a way to blend in. Drawing attention and creating controversy is not a very good tactic around here unless you are equipped to deal with it.

Of the 4 young men that lived in my home over those years 3 currently live their lives as heterosexual males. One is married and has 2 children. The other two possibly still struggle. I don't know for sure. I follow them on Facebook and we exchange cards at Christmas. One had the reassignment surgery and killed himself within 2 years leaving behind a rather long indictment of the LGBT Community that "supported" his curiosity constantly pushing him towards the surgery. holding fundraisers to support him and never taking him serious when he expressed his doubts, simply prodding him along and telling him to be brave and how important what HE was doing was for others.

So you may feel that my position is cruel or disagree with it but I assure you it is not born in ignorance.

This is a board where opinions are welcomed and often debated. Certainly not for the weak or timid at times. If you bring up "facts" and "evidence" to support your position understanding that others will bring up facts and evidence to support theirs....

In the end, maybe an opinion changes.....

You do not have to like or even respect my opinion. Simply read enough to understand that it is not simply grabbed out of the air. Originally Posted by Whispers
HUA.

Don't think it's cruel at all. The only thing I disagree about is the "him" because it's my way to attempt to categorize people the way they wish...not based on my own personal beliefs...but that's just me being me, not me saying anyone else is wrong.
Nothing wrong with that bootiful, my gyno is a male as well on a side note to the haters my gyno commented he would not have known I was a post op FEMALE unless I told him, and hes a pussy doctor

I perfer guy gynos but hey cant hate on a woman for enjoying a man poking her kitty with foreign objects lol ijs Originally Posted by shayla84

Its a man with issues end of story
Nothing wrong with that bootiful, my gyno is a male as well on a side note to the haters my gyno commented he would not have known I was a post op FEMALE unless I told him, and hes a pussy doctor

Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
You mean from the outside, right? I mean, if he couldn't tell from the inside, you should get a new gyno!!

Kidding aside, I think you look beautiful and just like every west Texas girl I know; strong features, tiny waist, and not afraid of guns!

Can't wait to meet!
Yeah, they are just doing anything they can to keep me from getting business, stooping to trying to scare potential clients. When it comes to me I get tested regularly and as of nov 5th this year Im perfectly clean. Also to my amazement (didnt realize this till close to surgery) the surgery is considered to be cosmetic even tho its up in me. I basically have skin lining the cavity of what would have been my vagina naturally, now I dont know it to be fact but common sense would seem to say there is lil risk of transmitting this way, seems to be essentially the same as a hand job (in risk terms), but regardless I get tested anyway, try to once a month but sometimes I get a lil behind. All they are doing is just trying to keep people away from me, cause they know Im talented and im going to blow this thing up! Let em keep at it cause they are starting to enforce my point now.

F2C, not singling you out here, but wanting to ask, why are providers TS-averse?

I think it is because those who engage in Anal sex (a proclivity of the TS community)are statistically at a higher risk of HIV and STD. But higher than whom? Needle-sharers? Sub-Saharan Africans? Gays? or...wait for it...Prostitutes and their clients?

This may be a "Pot calling the kettle black" situation. WE, all of us hobbyists, are already dabbling in a very high-risk exposure industry/hobby. And ANY provider who does Bareback-anything increases the risk...nevermind those who take CIM! For us to make TS providers or their clients pariahs is not mitigating risk, so much as convincing ourselves that we are not as exposed as we are.

If a provider like Rockin Brandy says, "I rarely have anal sex and my man-made vagina does not naturally excrete bodily fluid" then she seems safer than most, thereby putting her in a different/safer class, right? I mean, since you will be wearing a condom, the risk is even lower.

Am I correct?
Is the STD risk the reason straight providers are averse to TSes/their men? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Yes visually lol, he was probably being a lil nice too but really, its very convincing. They come in all shapes and such naturally and I easily fall into the range that no one would be likely to tell without very close inspection. Im told it looks right, tastes right, and feels right. Hold up if the duck analogy hold true then I must be a duck! Or um, female I mean

You mean from the outside, right? I mean, if he couldn't tell from the inside, you should get a new gyno!!

Kidding aside, I think you look beautiful and just like every west Texas girl I know; strong features, tiny waist, and not afraid of guns!

Can't wait to meet! Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

i find it funny , that in a group of people who claim to be open minded, and for whom most of us biggest fear is being exposed to "polite society's" close minded standards, are yet closed minded in their acceptance of someone elses proclivities that dont fall in line with our own.
we all have our preferences, perversions, fantasies, and desires. if there is one thing i have learned in my time here. its we are all have a unique and individual "sexual fingerprint". WALDT.
with that being said. i feel that ANY member here should be referred to by the gender he or she chooses to be refererred to, out of respect for a fellow member and as a common courtesy to another person.
there are quite a few TS on this board,and from what ive seen, most are referred to by the gender they choose to go by. i dont really care about the legality of which gender they ACTUALLY are and i dont believe RB really did either. i feel she just used it to defend herself against the attacks she felt she was receiving.
although, TS arent my bag, and though i doubt i could see someone i knew was once a man. it doesnt change the fact that i should respect her wishes to be referred to as a female and welcome her and wish her the best.
these are just my thoughts. like her ,dont like her. it doesnt matter. just respect another members wishes in this (quote) open minded (unquote) group of people