Again... I'm NOT dealing with these crazy girls anymore!!!

If someone ran up in your face in your house screaming & yelling like a lunatic... I guess you all would have let her hit you first.... Like I said to the cops And it is the reason I'm not in jail... I felt like she was about to attacked me.... So as she was charging at me from my front door out on my balcony into my living room area by my kichen...I felt like ok I need to defend myself cause she came running at me so when she got close she got what she got.... You don't run up on anyone in there home like your going to attack them.... So if any of you sit here and say you would not have swung, grab, or did something in line of defends for yourself then you are all lying to yourself.... I tried to seriously help here... Now cause lies And BS going around I'm the veil.... No one here is not going to sit here & say that they would have stood there seeing someone coming charging full steam ahead at them & they stood there & did nothing..... Your lying & the truth ain't in you....It was my place I paid the bills & DP has stood why I defended myself.... So since my reaction to them was ok then I see no harm in protecting myself from a crazy woman running up on me in my place... see that is the part that keeps getting left out....This is just why I didn't want to post.... Always turn things inside out & upside down to suit your drama filled days in coed.... Beating up & choke is two totally different things.... I never beat on her, but yes I have always admitted to the choke even to DP.... Thank you Originally Posted by BossLadyThick
BLT,
Every single word of that was a lie and you know it.

How stupid would I have to be to run up in the face of someone 140 pounds heavier than I am yellin and screamin??? I may be many things, but stupid is not one of them.

You never talked to no cops because I never called the cops. I should have. The fact is that I did not. You would most certainly be in jail.

You thought you could take advantage of me and make money off me. I had other plans and getting pimped wasn't one of them. So, you resorted to trying to beat me down, basically kidnap me by trying to keep me in your empty room then when I ran away chase me threatening to call the cops and tell them I am a prostitute. You scared the hell out of me... my phone was dead and I couldn't even call anyone for help... then your sorry ass picked through my belongings keeping whatever you wanted then threw the rest of my things outside.

You are despicable. I am glad that Daphne took those screen shots and I am glad that the truth came out. I am so glad that the ECCIE community sees you for what you really are... A wanna be pimp of the lowest level.... the kind that preys on the weak and then uses brute force to intimidate them into working for you.... AKA "Gorilla Pimp" disgusting. You are a common thug and a criminal. I hope that you never turn another "trick" here... and I pray that we soon see the last of you and may we never see another one like you although that may be wishful thinking.... unfortunately the world is full of opportunists like yourself. It's losers like you who give this industry a bad name...

Why don't quit lying, save your breath. Nobody believes jack shit you have to say anymore and maybe try sincerely apologizing. I won't hold my breath, but it would be a start.

Thank you ladies who stood up for me... it truly was a travesty of justice and like was said... she counted on people turning against me and used it to her advantage to dupe the entire community and paint me as a villain. BLT you make me sicker than sick. You are a monstrosity. You are lower than dirt and about equal to gutter slime in my honest opinion. I hope every word sinks in and sinks in deep and that you never forget it and that you never do what you did to me to anybody else.
  • motor
  • 09-07-2013, 09:34 AM
I REALLY wish you two would stop!
I REALLY wish you two would stop! Originally Posted by motor
They are having a race to see which one can kill their business first.
I wonder if there will be a video?
I wonder if there will be a video? Originally Posted by SD2011
I hear there might be.
My business is fine... No problemos. I'll stop when BLT quits lying she has discredited me enough and I don't think she should get away with it one iota more.

Fuck me if I'm wrong. How would you feel... if it was your image she was dragging through the mud? I am tired of it.

So when she get's tired of being called out every lie she tells... eventually she will quit lying.

You don't have to read it.
The last word does not make one right. Now on the other hand taint makes things right in the cosmic and karma sense.
The PPV rights I acquired are being infringed upon by this continued public saga. Bring it private, I will call Don King's office and we will get the ladies some money Mayweather cash to fight it out.
Can't believe I actually read two pages of this.
  • mes77
  • 09-07-2013, 06:01 PM
:: An urban chime ::

That's a busted ass stable of biotches though...

.02 has been credited to this account
Good luck. This place (up here/ECCY DFW) has become so harsh, it's like the place good moods come to...DIE

Sorry some of it has exported itself to you guys. Hang in there!