Provider Bashers

Mods please close
I wanted to get some opinions and I did. I find it interesting that only a few ladies would comment. Thank you to everyone for providing your feedback. I requested to have it closed so there won't be any more bashing.
Hey pretty lady, yes it is odd that only a few commented. Oh well. Some of the men around here like woman with a little sass, some class and know how to speak up. Nothing like a good debater and good BCD.

But I had to chuckle, the men who replied obviously read everything you said. Im sure they were alternating between your showcase and your post. But hey at least they read your post and responded. Whose says men don't pay attention to us besides tits and ass.
Providers in Houston are encouraged NOT to post. If I was not rooted in this city I would never fucking be working here. There are deceptive, back stabbing, assholes galore around here.

My advice to traveling ladies is to NEVER come to Houston.
My advice to traveling ladies is to NEVER come to Houston. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Well, at least you've finally come out and told it straight what you want the competition to do...

Us guys are a bit underwhelmed that you want us all to yourself...
Providers in Houston are encouraged NOT to post. If I was not rooted in this city I would never fucking be working here. There are deceptive, back stabbing, assholes galore around here.

My advice to traveling ladies is to NEVER come to Houston. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's a little harsh even by IoMT standards, time to put on some popcorn and enjoy the floor show. Sure there are jerks down at the port just like in any city. Shockingly there are even guys in the Sainted city of Dallas that are less than gentlemen. But to suggest avoiding an entire city that's a little over the top BW, I'd offer you the same advice given to many when it stops being fun might be time to step away.

I really enjoy the ladies posting, the more interesting what they post is, the more interested in seeing them I become. Nonstop threADs not so much.
But to suggest avoiding an entire city that's a little over the top BW, I'd offer you the same advice given to many when it stops being fun might be time to step away.
Originally Posted by Wayward
I love it here and love what I do. But that is only because I have been around for years and because of that have some great friendships with alot of these guys.

There are lots of nice guys on this board. I think you are one of them (I'm being serious, you're great! ). But if I was a newbie and got online and saw this shit, I would never log back on.

Its no secret, Houston guys have the worst online rep in the hobby. I'm starting to think alot of these guys are gay and as I type are getting dressed up and heading out to south beach or the brazos river bottom.

but how do you really feel?

and how do you like the mens lounge??
and how do you like the mens lounge?? Originally Posted by notanewbie
PM me your password and I'll tell you.
is that how the WK's do it?

I assumed it was cut and paste.
*Chuckle*

I'm not that nice Brooke, but have been lucky enough to have a circle of friends that are and thats what troubled me about your post. Sure the bar is set a little higher in Houston than in many parts of the country, there is a reason a Texas girl can go to NYC or DC and clean up. Because the competition is not as good, did the amazing abundance of talented, passionate, intelligent women here spoil some of us, I thinck that is a fair statement. It didn't hurt that they were often drop dead beautiful.

I've run boards in the this town for years and just don't hear that Houston sucks for providers sentiment very often if ever. Are there some major tools in this thing of ours? hell yes but there are more guys that repeatedly go beyond the hobby boundaries to help ladies out even when they shouldn't. Some of the "provider bashers" are a lot more white knightly when it comes to real life stuff than anyone is ever going to admit on any board. Again maybe we had it so good for so long, a little attitude is just push back against some silly local government choices.

Its no secret, Houston guys have the worst online rep in the hobby. I'm starting to think alot of these guys are gay and as I type are getting dressed up and heading out to south beach or the brazos river bottom. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Lawls...
Hey Girl

You already know you are one of my closest provider buddies on the board. Im not going to sit and disagree with you either. However I enjoy seeing you on the board and I don't want to see you get banned over several people.

You did alot for some gents on the board with your alerts, and what nots. Im sure those gents appreciate you and what you do here. Don't let a few get you down. Ignore them, which is ironic coming out of my mouth...go figure.

Stay sweet and don't get mad...or I will come and spank you.
Lisa

Dearhunter's posts are all about getting attention for Dearhunter. That, and trying to impress everyone with how smart he is. Some folks chose to humor him; I think more feel sorry for him.

He hides his board identity from the providers he sees; if he didn't, I doubt he'd be able to schedule very often.

In my opinion, he's the opposite of a valuable contributor to a board like Eccie. He's all about making noise and playing juvenile games.

To paraphrase Shakespere:

"Dearhunter's persona is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Wakeup, on the other hand, truly is an asshole. And a good guy. Originally Posted by blowpop
WINNER WINNER
Chicken Dinner!!!!
:l aughbounce2::lau ghbounce2::laugh bounce2:
Seems I'm not the only one around here who thinks there's a much non contributing ball less attention hoes who's only thrill is to be internet bullies too a much of women.