Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Nomination!

Maybe Trump .... but he has no clue how to deal with a legislature. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gary Johnson's way of dealing with "A legislature" is VETO!

In business, particularly the real estate business and in international matters it is NECESSARY to negotiate with and seek approvals from politicians in the NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS .... Trump hasn't had the luxury of threatening a "VETO" if he wants something....or using one if he didn't get his way. He has had to "make deals."

We don't need another eight years of ignoring the legislative process, like Johnson did while he was in office. We'll get that with Clinton also. Johnson won't have the base support from either party, and his candidacy may well end the Republican majority in both houses by defections and voting patterns.
I don't make a "excuses" for people .. on or off the board. Not even for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then the term should have been whine.
Gary Johnson's way of dealing with "A legislature" is VETO!

In business, particularly the real estate business and in international matters it is NECESSARY to negotiate with and seek approvals from politicians in the NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS .... Trump hasn't had the luxury of threatening a "VETO" if he wants something....or using one if he didn't get his way. He has had to "make deals."

We don't need another eight years of ignoring the legislative process, like Johnson did while he was in office. We'll get that with Clinton also. Johnson won't have the base support from either party, and his candidacy may well end the Republican majority in both houses by defections and voting patterns. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Vetoes are a good thing.
Just not when Obama does it?
Obama does not veto enough.

Voting the rainbow ticket gay rey? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. I'll leave that to YOU and YOUR mentor and butt buddy, assup piggy mamboolah !
Then the term should have been whine. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
" Whine " like YOU do when called out on YOUR faggotry and YOUR stupidity here !
No. I'll leave that to YOU and YOUR mentor and butt buddy, assup piggy mamboolah ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
" Whine " like YOU do when called out on YOUR faggotry and YOUR stupidity here ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mindless fag babble from the forum's main fag gay rey.

Mindless fag babble from the forum's main fag gay rey.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Keep posting YOUR picture EKIM !
Vetoes are a good thing. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It depends on what is being vetoed!

But when the representatives of the people make a valid and supported determination of what would be a beneficial law it is not a good thing for the executive to veto it because he or she doesn't agree with it.
Obama does not veto enough. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He didn't have to veto ... he has "Harry" to shut it down in committee, and then he signed an "executive order" to implement what Obaminable wanted. He's still doing it, along with his puppets he recommended to head up certain agencies/departments.
Keep posting YOUR picture EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are wallowing in self deception gay rey.

I still think he looks like an Elf.

I still think he looks like an Elf. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mebbe he moonlights for Keebler !
Keep posting YOUR picture EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I'm not you simple fuck, it is you.