OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Don't forget the free ObamaDildo!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

I knew you would sign up for that.
Like he is running for reelection...LMAO
Sup, your responses are truly fucking pathetic. Typical libtard cocksucker responses. Originally Posted by seedman55
Please explain yourself, seedy. I need to know why my responses are both pathetic and typical.

Seems like you ought to be on the slow boat to Syria...
I won't tell you this place is not funny, because it is hilarious! Pioneering the separation of Siamese twins and a whole list of achievements that one day, not long ago would have been deemed genious. Yea, he is a real idiot But everybody is an idiot if they don't agree with the king, didn't you know?

Just goes to show there is no shame anymore in teat suckling off the responsible, brilliant, and worthy. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Genious???? like YOU???
Memo to Libtard EVERYONE is going on DumbamaCare!!!! Originally Posted by therock18
Earth to Rockhead: I am not going on Obamacare or any health care plan other than the one I already have. Approximately 70% of the nation falls under that category.

So NO, not "EVERYONE is going on" Obamacare! In fact, most Americans are NOT changing their current health care coverage.

Idiot!
EVERYTHING i've posted are facts!!!

That is why you LOVE Obamacare because you will get fucked up the ass every day and twice on Sunday! Originally Posted by therock18
Number one ... BULLSHIT! You are not posting facts. You're posting unsourced opinion pieces and then dressing the. Up with your own false headlines. THATS A FACT!

Number two ... Explain how a health care policy "fucks you up the ass every day and twice on Sunday?"

You're a fool, an idiot and an asshole. Those, too, are FACTS and they are irrefutable.

the fact that 2Dogs and Whiny are supporting your position -- whatever that is --continue to prove their unwavering commitment to stupidity.

Typical America haters!
No. No one wants Obamacare! Everyone knows its a disaster! Originally Posted by therock18
Seems like the GOP does this week.

BTW -- besides the fucked up website, what is a disaster about the new regulations? Not a single policy is in force yet. NOT one. so what the fuck are you droning on about? How can you scream and yell about something that doesn't exist?

I could speculate, but that would be against board rules!

• CJ7
  • 10-12-2013, 08:44 AM
No. No one wants Obamacare! Everyone knows its a disaster! Originally Posted by therock18

so why do you waste half of your shallow little life reminding everyone if they already know?
so why do you waste half of your shallow little life reminding everyone if they already know? Originally Posted by CJ7
it's a lot more than half...
Damn you are dumb as you are stupid.

Premiums are going UP!
You will LOSE your doctor!
Invasion of Privacy!

Why am I doing your work for you. Fucking read MORON!!!

Seems like the GOP does this week.

BTW -- besides the fucked up website, what is a disaster about the new regulations? Not a single policy is in force yet. NOT one. so what the fuck are you droning on about? How can you scream and yell about something that doesn't exist?

I could speculate, but that would be against board rules!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
With an area population of 1.5 million people and they planned for about 30 seats, sounds about right in line with the number that actually want Obamacare
They ARE ABSOLUTE FACTS. Your just a stupid LIBTARD. Obama could Fuck you up the ass and say it was his wife Michelle who did it and you would say - "Oh Yeah - she did, didn't she!"

You will blindly do what Dumbama tells you because your head is so far up his ASS. That is why you smell like SHIT!

"You Love Obamacare because it FUCKS YOU up the ASS everyday and TWICE on Sunday!"

Number one ... BULLSHIT! You are not posting facts. You're posting unsourced opinion pieces and then dressing the. Up with your own false headlines. THATS A FACT!

Number two ... Explain how a health care policy "fucks you up the ass every day and twice on Sunday?"

You're a fool, an idiot and an asshole. Those, too, are FACTS and they are irrefutable.

the fact that 2Dogs and Whiny are supporting your position -- whatever that is --continue to prove their unwavering commitment to stupidity.

Typical America haters! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And 2 people showed up 1 of which showed up to the wrong meeting!

With an area population of 1.5 million people and they planned for about 30 seats, sounds about right in line with the number that actually want Obamacare Originally Posted by nwarounder
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 09:04 AM
With an area population of 1.5 million people and they planned for about 30 seats, sounds about right in line with the number that actually want Obamacare Originally Posted by nwarounder
Then why the fuck are you shutting down government? Why didn't you dumb shits just let it fail?

Actions show your true fears. You fear it will be a success.
LIBTARD - Wake The Fuck Up!!!

The CBO projects that under Obamacare over the next decade, the number of uninsured will never fall below 30 million. Here are the year-by-year projections from the report:
2013 - 55,000,000
2014 - 44,000,000
2015 - 37,000,000
2016 - 31,000,000
2017 - 30,000,000
2018 - 30,000,000
2019 - 30,000,000
2020 - 30,000,000
2021 - 31,000,000
2022 - 31,000,000
2023 - 31,000,000
Despite Obamacare’s mix of requirements, mandates, subsidies, and penalties, the CBO projects that the law will never be able to decrease the number of uninsured below 11 percent of the population. During the decade projected by the CBO, the percentage of uninsured nonelderly persons decreases from 20 percent in 2013 to 11 percent by 2016, but then remains there for the rest of the ten year period. Not everything in the CBO report is similarly static, however. The "Average Exchange Subsidy per Subsidized Enrollee" increases 50 percent over the same time period, rising from $5,290 in 2014 to $7,900 in 2023.

Earth to Rockhead: I am not going on Obamacare or any health care plan other than the one I already have. Approximately 70% of the nation falls under that category.

So NO, not "EVERYONE is going on" Obamacare! In fact, most Americans are NOT changing their current health care coverage.

Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex