Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

I miss those old days as well bpop. There are a few of us still around

<------ = rsnbledoubt Originally Posted by texag
It was a better time, old friend.
It was a better time, old friend. Originally Posted by blowpop
Without a doubt, it was better for both genders and very few women were jaded. Assholes were few and far between and, of course, there was the Paladin.
Originally Posted by pyramider
Originally Posted by blowpop
Thanks, Gator. I miss the old days, and am glad that at least a few of the good guys are still around.

Admit it. What you mean is you miss your bff,

You beat me to it, surcher.
I miss the kinder/gentler dearhunter
Admit it. What you mean is you miss your bff,

You beat me to it, surcher. Originally Posted by TexasGator
He really was one of a kind. I've never met someone who was sure he knew so much, but actually knew so little. I will give The Paladin props for one thing, though: He made me realize that I have little patience for self-aggrandizing idiots. Come to think of it, that's an appropriate topic for this week.

And I'll never forget how he freaked out when Italia left the social at Heartbreakers with somebody else for a while. Good times.

Italia. Better times.
mmmmmmmm Italia mmmmmmmmm
You silly old guys...

YOUNGBLOODS UNITE!
I miss the kinder/gentler dearhunter Originally Posted by dearhunter
That pussy? Never liked him.
You silly old guys...

YOUNGBLOODS UNITE! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Haha

I'm with you brother
I just want to point out that I do NOT offer any sort of discount based on service provided. My donation request is for my time ONLY. I don't really care if you want to play Xbox or bitch about the Mets while you're in my presence; you won't get a discount because you had the lack of testicular fortitude to spend your time wisely. I won't be mean, or complain, or even post an alert, I will just likely not book with you again. *shrug*

If I had known I was going to be added to some silly list, I don't think I would have seen BP BCD. I don't need to be on a list to know my worth, and I have more than enough interest to sustain me - so, no, I didn't pay to get on a list, or offer a discount. I saw BP because we've been friends for over a decade, and I always wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence. I didn't see him

expecting a review, but when he evinced interest in writing one, I didn't refuse - much like my sessions with everyone I see. He didn't write an over the top review of me - it was entirely accurate. I don't want people expecting more OR less than what they get.

I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't feel the need to defend my bed partner choices. If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. It might be a stupid decision, but it's my stupid decision to make, and I won't be told who I can and who I can't fuck. If that worked at all, I wouldn't be here to begin with, I'd be cleaning an oven and making martinis.

I don't know what circumstances caused the other women on the list to get there, and I don't care. I only know my own circumstances, and the assumptions being bandied about are ridiculous, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. I wanted to fool around with BP for no other reason than I wanted to fool around with him. End of story. No expectation of review or list placement. The fact that he was as impressed as he was came as a shock. That said, I've been shocked enough by the impression I leave on seasoned punters that I should really stop being shocked at this point.

See me or don't. Believe my reviews or don't. Befriend me or don't. Those who do haven't been disappointed; those who don't have no frame of reference for what they missed out on, so I'm sure it's no great loss. Those who I choose for my affections, however.... Ahhhhh. What is there to say that has not already been said? Originally Posted by theCFE
I have a sack of magic beans, and I want to play... Please
I just want to point out that I do NOT offer any sort of discount based on service provided. My donation request is for my time ONLY. I don't really care if you want to play Xbox or bitch about the Mets while you're in my presence; you won't get a discount because you had the lack of testicular fortitude to spend your time wisely. I won't be mean, or complain, or even post an alert, I will just likely not book with you again. *shrug*

If I had known I was going to be added to some silly list, I don't think I would have seen BP BCD. I don't need to be on a list to know my worth, and I have more than enough interest to sustain me - so, no, I didn't pay to get on a list, or offer a discount. I saw BP because we've been friends for over a decade, and I always wanted to see what was on the other side of the fence. I didn't see
expecting a review, but when he evinced interest in writing one, I didn't refuse - much like my sessions with everyone I see. He didn't write an over the top review of me - it was entirely accurate. I don't want people expecting more OR less than what they get.

I'm a grown woman, and I shouldn't feel the need to defend my bed partner choices. If I want to be gangbanged by Wakeup, dearhunter, Dorian Gray, boardman, and Blowpop at the same time while going down on YummyMarie and being videotaped by the FBI while I'm being fingered by an octopus, and all I charge for the pleasure is a handful of magic beans, that should be my frakking business. It might be a stupid decision, but it's my stupid decision to make, and I won't be told who I can and who I can't fuck. If that worked at all, I wouldn't be here to begin with, I'd be cleaning an oven and making martinis.

I don't know what circumstances caused the other women on the list to get there, and I don't care. I only know my own circumstances, and the assumptions being bandied about are ridiculous, so far as I'm concerned. I'm not some poor, ignorant little waif who got tricked into seeing someone. I wanted to fool around with BP for no other reason than I wanted to fool around with him. End of story. No expectation of review or list placement. The fact that he was as impressed as he was came as a shock. That said, I've been shocked enough by the impression I leave on seasoned punters that I should really stop being shocked at this point.

See me or don't. Believe my reviews or don't. Befriend me or don't. Those who do haven't been disappointed; those who don't have no frame of reference for what they missed out on, so I'm sure it's no great loss. Those who I choose for my affections, however.... Ahhhhh. What is there to say that has not already been said? Originally Posted by theCFE
I have a sack of magic beans, and I want to play... Please
Who HOO! I'm still there.

Thank you!

Kisses,
VP

Originally Posted by Sarunga