Trump Nails It On SNL

Most licensed Plumbers and Electritians make a very good upper middle class wage.

Of course. There is more to being a licensed Electrian than simply owning a screwdriver and knowing not to touch two wires at once, and more to being a licensed Plumber than knowing Shit flows down hill and Fridays payday. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ummmm, don't lick your fingers......
Most licensed Plumbers and Electritians make a very good upper middle class wage.

Of course. There is more to being a licensed Electrian than simply owning a screwdriver and knowing not to touch two wires at once, and more to being a licensed Plumber than knowing Shit flows down hill and Fridays payday. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I doubt that the immigrant problem in this country today would exist if we still had all of are manufacturing jobs, that is what made are middle class in America, but big government taxes and regulations have forced large companies to move jobs to Mexico China and India in my Op. that's the biggest reason for jobs leaving this country and not wages, Jackie I remember you saying you were a small business owner who runs a machine shop so you know its not a job that just anyone can do especially if your machines are CNC
  • Alli
  • 11-22-2015, 04:54 PM
I THINK HE'S F-ING AWESOME!!!
He's a clown. a reality TV star. No wonder JL loves him.

Now that he's "nailed it" on SNL, do you think he'll motivate the under-35 voters to vote Republican?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, Trump won't be able to motivate the under 35 crowd to vote Republican. Their parents can't motivate them to even make anything of themselves, that's why they still live with them. Unemployed playing XBox all day long that's Americas future, not to mention a slew of undocumented immigrants breathing our air. These wasted fucks only vote Democratic.

Jim
No, Trump won't be able to motivate the under 35 crowd to vote Republican. Their parents can't motivate them to even make anything of themselves, that's why they still live with them. Unemployed playing XBox all day long that's Americas future, not to mention a slew of undocumented immigrants breathing our air. These wasted fucks only vote Democratic.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well now Mojo, woomby IS trying to expand his gloryhole franchises over to Kansas with Ekim's help ! Gotta give him SOME ( damn little ! ) credit for wanting to earn some more money .....for more X-box games !!!!
I THINK HE'S F-ING AWESOME!!! Originally Posted by Alli

Girl! you got good taste... Use that ASS and smother all the 0zombies you can!

Thanks!