What would you do if a client offered you

I'm all for any chick that wants to pay my way.
I'm all for any chick that wants to pay my way. Originally Posted by simpleton
That all depends on how much I would have to put out. I'm good for one shot every 6-8 hours then I need sleeeeeeeepppp.
Actually... I'm lookin' fer a rich widow...
What would you do if a client offered you marriage? A lifestyle you were accustomed to and not having to really "work" for it? Just "wifely duties". Would how you met always be in your head? What is he was not married and not cheating? So the "once a cheater always a cheater" is out of the equation? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
When you fall in love, that trumps everything else. Unconditional love is exactly that. There are ways to show each other your commitment to each other in spite of the past, or how you met, or what you do in the future. If you're have these thoughts, take it one step at a time and see how it works for the two of you.
When you fall in love, that trumps everything else. Unconditional love is exactly that. There are ways to show each other your commitment to each other in spite of the past, or how you met, or what you do in the future. If you're have these thoughts, take it one step at a time and see how it works for the two of you. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Why did you bump this thread? Didn't you say the same thing to Venus?
Good point, surcher. I've noticed a few threads being bumped lately, including reviews that are well past the 30-limit. This one isn't there, yet. But I'll be keeping an eye on bumped posts and start locking threads if needed.
What would you do if a client offered you marriage? A lifestyle you were accustomed to and not having to really "work" for it? Just "wifely duties". Would how you met always be in your head? What is he was not married and not cheating? So the "once a cheater always a cheater" is out of the equation? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

Let me start by saying to me (and I'm sure a few others) fidelity is not measured by who you sleep with. I could see being a swinger with my husband as long as he didn't give his heart to someone else, and to find out that he slept with someone else would not be a deal-breaker.. as long as he respects me, gives me what I want, and handles his business. He would not be forced to lie about it, because deception and dishonesty are deal-breakers for me.

To answer your question though, YEAH, WHY NOT. If you earnestly love each other and feel grateful to share the same space with a great person, the possibilities are endless as long as you are both on the same page.
I like chocolate with my peanutbutter
I like chocolate with my peanutbutter Originally Posted by dearhunter

You can spread anything on this chocolate cookie and it will be delectable!
It is not wise to fuck with the Fucking prophet............unless you plan on fucking the Fucking prophet............then it is ok.
Aggressive aren't we? I like that! Planning on fucking the Fucking Prophet --no. More than willing to fuck the hell out of the Fucking Prophet --yes... Nothing better than a challenge.