Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Welcome back babe!

Give them hell lol they missed you ...
Who gives a flying fuck if a hooker leaves and comes back to a hooker board? We all do it l. Shit I retired 18 times or something but who's counting? I'm sure you will miss her threads but once a provider always a provider. Just sit back and count the days.
Not that I don't wish her well, but unless she recently passed the bar exam or finally finished med school, she will be missing the $$$. It only takes a few pay checks to realize that she could have made that in a day or two. Ijs Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
The post Ive been wanting to reply to for oh so long...

You Retired 18 times and counting damn Buisness must be really bad for you.. Everyone knows whores claim retirement when business is slow to boost there income.. You sound a little upset that they cared that I left but never really showed interest when you retired more than 18 times..

Sorry to inform you but once a provider one may move on to bigger & better things & don't have to provide any longer.. Just because this is all you will amount to doesn't mean other woman can't move on....

Not that you don't wish me well pffft like you actually sounded so sincere with your whole poor me I don't get no attention so let's talk shit rant...

I didn't finish med school or pass a bar exam but I did finish school & have a career that pays quite well that I don't ever think about coming back to being a loud mouth DT winky whispering whore.. But thanks for trying to justify every provider because whoring is your only career path..

It's been 4 months & more than a couple pay checks BTW .. But thanks for the outpouring support my fellow hooktard...

FYI: I never once made a retiring thread I just left

Kiss
But why waste time with the trolling on the boards. Either you are in the game or you are not. I think if a lady wants to leave the business, she truly leaves it behind her for good. I think you are keeping the door open just in case the money runs out. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
I came back so I can make y'all get all rawled up all over again while I sit back & laugh because it's funny.. Eccie needs some entertainment it's been boring for you tards... Keep thinking what you want that's the fun part...

Why do fucktards waste there time trolling on here ? Why are there some fucktards who go years without seeing a whore ? The world will never know... Your not a lady so you can't speak on behalf of what a lady would do unless you have something to tell us? There is no door open & the key has been forever lost..

If it bothers you that much then put me on your ignore lust & your problem will be solved comprende!

BTW why did it take you a whole year to write a review? Since your so worried about my motives..
Welcome back babe!

Give them hell lol they missed you ... Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
I plan to lol muah

Everyone knows whores claim retirement when business is slow to boost there income.. You sound a little upset that they cared that I left but never really showed interest when you retired more than 18 times.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy:

You fulfill all the requirements of your own claim. You "retire" because business is slow. When Lauren disappeared, everyone went "Damnit, I wanted to see her / see her again / other." When you disappeared, everyone went, "Probably knocked up again / no loss here / other / read this thread yourself."

This is from an outsider's perspective here, so I can't make any inside insights, but from an outsider's view...as far as I can tell, your business has never been being a provider, it's been to inject venom into the forums and spew verbal vomit across our computer screens.

From that respect, I agree with the masses that you should stay in retirement. Like I've always said...cute face, vinegar in your veins. The smartest thing that's ever come out of your mouth was a cock - and if you'd use your mouth for more cock and less words, you wouldn't have had to retire.
Welcome back, DM. Retired or not, I've missed your posting. It's always entertaining, and generates a lot of funny shit.

Now if we could just find DG.

And Anya.

Then I'll need more popcorn.
Eccie needs some entertainment it's been boring for you tards... Keep thinking what you want that's the fun part.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But you have lost your luster and your bad girl image after retiring. Fucktards here shoot the bull with you hoping that they could make the cut and get an appointment with you. It's like being with a person who has notoriety. Once that possibility is gone then the game is over. You are another ex-hookertard with apparently too much time on her hands. But it's expected when the weather cools down and people in Houston are bouncing back and forth.

Your not a lady so you can't speak on behalf of what a lady would do unless you have something to tell us? There is no door open & the key has been forever lost.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I am a fucktard so I think I have some basic understanding, just like citizenurd (tongue in cheek) there, of what's in the minds of plenty of hookertards especially the ones that don't quit the hobby completely and like to stir up some trouble because she is bored or manic again. FYI, it takes about two weeks to adjust to the meds, Hon. In other words, she will get back into the game once she gets laid off or something.

If it bothers you that much then put me on your ignore lust & your problem will be solved comprende!.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Nothing really bothers me at all because I don't allow it to bother me. This is the same chick who cries wolf, that's me!, and runs to a moderator every time a fucktard puts her in her place. Heed your own advice, Miss I am retired stop contacting me for an appointment.

BTW why did it take you a whole year to write a review? Since your so worried about my motives.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I didn't take a whole year to write a review. I periodically write them and I am periodically don't. One thing you should know I am always hobbying even when I am not active on the boards or on eccie (Wink Wink).
Dorthy:

You fulfill all the requirements of your own claim. You "retire" because business is slow. When Lauren disappeared, everyone went "Damnit, I wanted to see her / see her again / other." When you disappeared, everyone went, "Probably knocked up again / no loss here / other / read this thread yourself."

as far as I can tell, your business has never been being a provider, it's been to inject venom into the forums and spew verbal vomit across our computer screens.

you should stay in retirement. Like I've always said...cute face, vinegar in your veins. The smartest thing that's ever come out of your mouth was a cock - and if you'd use your mouth for more cock and less words, you wouldn't have had to retire. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Dayuuuuuuum Throatpunch from hell!

Dayuuuuuuum Throatpunch from hell!

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

you kinda had that one coming!
Too bad it was not a throat punch ...
Why do some men troll the boards even when they run out of "play money" to hire hookers? LOL

Must be.... the love of trolling.

It isn't limited to one sex...
But the power play at hand is funny to witness.
Kind of like from my end...
See Eccie is NOT my bread & butter, so really, I can afford to make comments that normally I wouldn't make; i.e. the fear of loss of income & potential customers versus muzzling the old pie hole.

Dorthy with no muzzle. Heh. Love it!

Not that you could ever muzzle a pendeja anyways! LOL

Y'all mad..... or naw? lol

Glad to see you back, the ORIGINAL Pendeja!
Too bad it was not a throat punch ... Originally Posted by pyramider

• bbkid
  • 10-06-2015, 07:01 AM
I have nothing to add here except that I am glad that WW finally found the "Multi-quote" button.
I'm thincking a double with DM and Foxy would be a hoot!
Hopefully she came back to give out some throat punches. Some of you fucktards need a few.

I thought D.G. (not DG) was DM... dammit Im confused Originally Posted by drakhar
Right thought but wrong hooker.