Al Bore says illegals at the boarder because of climate change...WTF!!!

I'm not the one going to my High School renaming meeting crying about the good ole days!

Originally Posted by WTF
At least i get involved and stand for something. I guess you approve of the slippery slope this opens! Thats o.k.. we know you are only being argumentative here. If you think their agenda only involves H.S. names you will be sadly woken up bigly in the next coming months. That committee showed and stated their agenda. They would like to rename Austin, but they realize they are only the school board.. Way to stick your foot in your mouth again..
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:41 PM
At least i get involved and stand for something. I guess you approve of the slippery slope this opens! Thats o.k.. we know you are only being argumentative here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What did they rename your school? East/West High?
What did they rename your school? East/West High? Originally Posted by WTF
Look it up. As i have already posted the name! You cant faze me! But you are clearly grasping and reaching! You're in over your head here. You've lied name called broke rules and tried to change definitions today. STOP. You've lost! You are truly embarrasing yourself now!
And the Sun spots are a direct correlation with the temperature on earth...less Sun spots lower temps...you said this was junk science...talking out of both side of your mouth again!!
No Sun spots in February and this is an 11 yr trend so your rising temps will have to wait.
Please post some more ridiculous crap so I can debunk it!! Originally Posted by bb1961

and longer winters too.

usually, ice melts like around april or may. noticed that not until june or july ice melts.
speaking of the military and climate change. the military do have a valid concern about this.

many empires and nations of antiquity have collapsed and there many reasons why they collapsed. one of those reasons is climate change.