Drunck posting yea i said Drunck

Fellas if someone bites you wouldnt you bite back? Im just sayin....im gettin my popcorn now Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
On second thought, Mila's right. Go ahead Brooke.
Brook pulling that out is like the "poverty pimps" screaming racism every time someone disagrees with their agenda.

Very uncool.
  • Seedy
  • 12-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Fellas if someone bites you wouldnt you bite back? Im just sayin....im gettin my popcorn now Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I,m going to barry's to get a sicilian pizza, sit back and enjoy.
Brooke, your posts speak for themselves. While at first I thought wake up may have gone a little overboard with you, more power to him. This recent post of yours is terrible, I'm sure you won't think about it on your way to church or to help the homeless. Way to take the highroad.

One thing when someone innocently jokes around here and you pull something like that in response. Enjoy your ban. You could have easily diffused Wakeup and the rest of these guys with some thoughtful posts. Instead, you've gone out in flames.

I hate to say it, but wake up was right all along.
  • R.M.
  • 12-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Reese all I have to say to you is, great job on the hair extensions. Other than that we were all delighted with your company.

Just for the record, this is the best provider ad ever written. Originally Posted by Wayward
Well the extensions turned out just fabulous. Hopefully I will be invited back to visit. I thinck Dearhunter left when he found out I was on the way. Damn it can a girl get burger around here? Merry Christmas to all.
P.S. Yes I agree this is the best ad ever. I couldn't help myself.Thancks BDS for this opportunity...
She wants to pick at me over and over so it's time I pick back. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Unbelievable. Did this not match up to your agenda -- that traveling providers heading to Houston are destined for a miserable time with anti-social, cheap perverts -- that any providers posting in the Houston forums are bound to be attacked by the misogynists who frequent these boards? As long as BDS toed-the-line, she was cool; but once she stopped agreeing with you -- worse, proved you wrong, you throw her under the bus?

Sad.
Brooke, your posts speak for themselves. While at first I thought wake up may have gone a little overboard with you, more power to him. This recent post of yours is terrible, I'm sure you won't think about it on your way to church or to help the homeless. Way to take the highroad.

One thing when someone innocently jokes around here and you pull something like that in response. Enjoy your ban. You could have easily diffused Wakeup and the rest of these guys with some thoughtful posts. Instead, you've gone out in flames.

I hate to say it, but wake up was right all along. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I thought Wakeup was being a little too brutal as well, that maybe asking the same questions with a little more compassion would turn on one of those light bulbs on over Brooke's head. So I tried a kinder gentler tack, then Brooke went down about the worst road one provider can take with another. This was to someone that was not only her friend but all her running buddies friend as well, that's pretty awful.

Damn it, turns out Wakeup wasn't mean enough to her.

Tried to step away from this mess and go get all waist deep in the holiday spirit, sure enough Santa did bring Father Wayward another Christmas gift. Banned Brooke, and I haven't been that nice this year or any year really.
Back to the original post. Why didn't you let the rest of us know y'all were out and about? I would have met up with y'all. I wouldn't mind BDS sitting on my lap! Just because some of us avoids the drama, doesn't mean we avoid the pussy! I think that's what the board was intended for, right?
I have to agree with sharkman on this. alittle BDS in the lap sound like a win win situtation to me.
Wow, so people have been very busy making friends and what not. Good stuff you naughty munchkins!
I LOVE HOUSTON, cant wait till next month

smooches
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2010, 09:02 AM
Gawd dammit BDS, you don't get the hobby wife without the hobby husband. I'm shaved and ready to misbehave. Reese baby, bring the new shoes and lets fuck this BabyDoll into a coma.

C Originally Posted by coventricity
We will get her the next time she's in Houston
BRING THAT "A" GAME WITH YOU WHEN YOU COME......

SOME OF US DOWN HERE IN H-TOWN ARE THE REAL DEAL:

THAT'S RIGHT: I SAID IT, I MEANT IT AND I'M HERE TO REPRESENT IT!!!

DEVIN