What is it that they DON'T have that keeps them posting threADs over and over?

Regarding your description of hobbiest all it does it take research to find who fits the description. You would be amazed, with some time, what you can find. Hobbiest show their true colors.

Regarding overpaying, a majority of guys are overpaying as it is BBW or not. There is a difference between stating an opinion and being visceral about it. The hobbiest who is visceral tends to fall into categories that you identified.

The point of these hobbiest is to control the board to determine who can post and who can see who and set the prices. Do you want these hobbiest to tell a provider that they can't see you? Do you want these hobbiest to tell the provider that they have to charge you xxx? That is the problem. We are not allowing it. PID experienced it. Other members are experiencing it.

Your a member here. Your allowed to post ads and threADs. You pick whom you want to see and what you want to pay.

As hobbyists who shell out the money for ladies, yes they get to talk about what age and appearances they like. The fact that they may be fat old white men is irrelevant as they have what some of the young hotties want.

This is not a civie dating site where both sides take a look at each other an decide if they are compatible. Get real. As long as the guy isn't a total creep or butt crack nasty, chances are he's going to get that ass, for the right price.

It's safe to assume that most guys want the hot ladies that Whispers and SL seem to prefer. What normal guy doesn't? If we are paying for 'company' you are damn right, at least, I want a hottie not some porker charging by the pound.

Granted, there are fetishes for BBW and others but those are niche markets. While they do have their place here, they shouldn't be the overhead norm.

Also, we can't stop heifer and old cows from advertising but we can voice our opinion such as: "WTF $300 for that!...50 cents a pound...fuck no. I'll jack off and pocket the cash." Originally Posted by Skip_8
Regarding your description of hobbiest all it does it take research to find who fits the description. You would be amazed, with some time, what you can find. Hobbiest show their true colors.

Regarding overpaying, a majority of guys are overpaying as it is BBW or not. There is a difference between stating an opinion and being visceral about it. The hobbiest who is visceral tends to fall into categories that you identified.

The point of these hobbiest is to control the board to determine who can post and who can see who and set the prices. Do you want these hobbiest to tell a provider that they can't see you? Do you want these hobbiest to tell the provider that they have to charge you xxx? That is the problem. We are not allowing it. PID experienced it. Other members are experiencing it.

Your a member here. Your allowed to post ads and threADs. You pick whom you want to see and what you want to pay. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
How funny you think "anyone" has that kind of control over an industry. Just goes to show how delusional you really are!
How funny you think "anyone" has that kind of control over an industry. Just goes to show how delusional you really are! Originally Posted by Still Looking
There must be at least some iota of truth to it. Are we ever going to see your reply to this thread...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1553424

Inquiring minds want to know.
How funny you think "anyone" has that kind of control over an industry. Just goes to show how delusional you really are! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn, I know I'm never wrong. Hmmm. If only everyone can see what I see. And FYI, I didn't say the industry. I said THIS board.

Damn, I know I'm never wrong. Hmmm. If only everyone can see what I see. And FYI, I didn't say the industry. I said THIS board.

Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
How many people are in there with you?