MEN...what type of things leave you to hungar for more? Lingerie .. Lipstick..heels?

Love the shirt Dallas Rain!
Thx...I luv ACDC!

most guys like bright red lipstick...but personally I luv pink lipstick on women!
Thx...I luv ACDC!

most guys like bright red lipstick...but personally I luv pink lipstick on women!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, your sexy in everything! Perfect in my eyes!
Since you said that dallasrain I happen to get some perfectly pink lipstick and I must say w my blue eyes it works. Red was just too much for me. But I do like red when my lips are wrapped around a nice ....ya know. Lol.
Assless leather chaps
Mmm yeaaa miss tripp baby. Pink lipstick on a dipstick..hell yeaaa
Attached Images File Type: jpg 0520171948h.jpg (613.5 KB, 129 views)
Initially, I like body fragrance (not body odor). For some, it might come several hours without a shower. For others, maybe it comes after a slight-to-medium workout after a shower. No sweet smells of soap, shampoo, perfume or flavored douches. I like a woman to have the flavor and aroma of a woman not cotton candy. Most importantly, a vagina must have the scent of a vagina and the taste of a vagina.

Activities, should include a lot of lip and tongue time over the entire torso. Not just in the obvious places, but also in unexpected places. The softer the skin, the more the need of tender moist kisses. Think of places that might be ignored and address them. Examples: between fingers, the softness on the inside of the biceps, behind the knees, forearms feet, shins ...... All areas get lite kisses and licking, smooth caressing, tips of fingers and finger nails being dragged barely touching the skin.

When in the throws of sex Wet Everything. Perspiration and erotic fluids flowing to the max. Hair dripping . Mouth watering. Liquid trickling down across genitals and over the anus.

Ohhhh!!!!! Those were the days.
Initially, I like body fragrance (not body odor). For some, it might come several hours without a shower. For others, maybe it comes after a slight-to-medium workout after a shower. No sweet smells of soap, shampoo, perfume or flavored douches. I like a woman to have the flavor and aroma of a woman not cotton candy. Most importantly, a vagina must have the scent of a vagina and the taste of a vagina.

Activities, should include a lot of lip and tongue time over the entire torso. Not just in the obvious places, but also in unexpected places. The softer the skin, the more the need of tender moist kisses. Think of places that might be ignored and address them. Examples: between fingers, the softness on the inside of the biceps, behind the knees, forearms feet, shins ...... All areas get lite kisses and licking, smooth caressing, tips of fingers and finger nails being dragged barely touching the skin.

When in the throws of sex Wet Everything. Perspiration and erotic fluids flowing to the max. Hair dripping . Mouth watering. Liquid trickling down across genitals and over the anus.

Ohhhh!!!!! Those were the days. Originally Posted by PsychedelicMut
I like a person's natural smell and wetness too.
Good TCB & IOP skills. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Exactly!!!!

Too many like to suck/fuck and run.

We know what you are doing.

A lady that will take the time to get a man hard, then... F/S.

You got my vote.
I thought I'd ask to know from a mans prespective...if they'll tell...
What makes the experience wanting you to want more? Is it candles or heels or is it just her looks and body? I was curious to as what makes it sexy and sensual to you that's a turn on other then initial encounter. I hope I hear from some of y'all. What throws it off and throws it on??? Please lets hear some good shit? ... Originally Posted by trippplextc8
I love when a woman is dressed to the nines! After some talk, going to her and kissing her lips as my hands roam all over her outfit... Slowly undressing her, then going straight to daty to make her explode several times before I even undress..... That turns me on full!
It would be a brunette, with her hair spilling around her tits. Spike heels, sheer black panties and bra, all under a skin tight black one piece top and skirt. Her tits would be straining to break free, with the hem of her skirt just reaching the point where her long toned legs meet her soft pear shaped ass. Dark smoky eye make-up, full lips with blood red lipstick and her nails in the same shade of blood red. A voice in a lower register with a hint of French, Italian or Spanish accent. In her right hand she'd be holding two rocks glasses, and in the other hand a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue.