Screening/Checking ID.

• Crock
  • 02-07-2013, 11:28 AM
You do realize providers must show ID to P411 to get an account along with other verifiable information? Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
Yes, but we all trust P411. Their entire business is built upon that foundation. It's why they exist. I've never heard of P411 violating that trust.

Can you say the same for all providers? No, you can't. So don't try to compare providing ID to a business in the trust-and-preserve-anonymity industry to providing ID to a provider, please.
  • Crock
  • 02-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Want a better way? P411 membership cards, like a credit card, hard plastic, has membership number, and photo on it. With some form of safety seal on it to lessen the risk of faking them. My best suggestion. Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
That would be a nice alternative for P411 to offer!

Also, an iPhone and Android app might be useful for authentication.
I think some of the Ladys here like you to pm them first then ask to call if you send them a pm from this site but I have sent several messages to a couple . Some never answer back an some just don't need the business I guess.Oh well plan b usally works so its there loss I guess . Just my 2 cents worth . Plus I usally carry only my DL an the correct amount plus tip if it seems worthy when i make it past screening .
That would be a nice alternative for P411 to offer!

Also, an iPhone and Android app might be useful for authentication. Originally Posted by Crock
Maybe the app gives a 3 digit PIN to the hobbyist that is only sent to him and the provider, after the provider ok's the screening process and appointment, that the hobbyist provides upon meeting the provider.

Or even without the app, the P411 website could probably do that, 3 digit PIN or a "CAPTCHA"/code word type system.

xoxo,

Taylor
Yes, but we all trust P411. Their entire business is built upon that foundation. It's why they exist. I've never heard of P411 violating that trust.

Can you say the same for all providers? No, you can't. So don't try to compare providing ID to a business in the trust-and-preserve-anonymity industry to providing ID to a provider, please. Originally Posted by Crock
You certainly love to deal in absolutes
Well you always have the option to decline seeing a client but it does not give you the right to wag your finger at ladies who don't require ID ijs. Originally Posted by Thatdude

Taylor Love - Thank you for your post. I think that anything that encourages ladies to screen their clients is a good thing. I don't , as a rule, check i.d. at the door unless there is a possibility that they are underage, a BIG no no. I'm usually pretty comfortable that they are who they say they are by the time they've completed the verification process and have made it to my door. It doesn't bother me, if they want to use an alias - as long as they always use the same alias so that providers can give references.
Hobby Safely,
SweetMelody
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2013, 12:12 PM
I guess we can agree to disagree, good luck to all who think showing a provider your i.d. is ok.
I guess we can agree to disagree, good luck to all who think showing a provider your i.d. is ok. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Good luck on riding the bus to her incall to be sure she doesn't capture more revealing information.
Good luck on riding the bus to her incall to be sure she doesn't capture more revealing information. Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
Thanks for the gigglesnort for that

I know the topic is kinda of getting off on a tangent again.

Anyone else have epic ideas for verification P411 can use, other than ID? Or my suggestion of a membership card, with or without Crock's suggestion of a phone app?

xoxo,

Taylor
  • BLM69
  • 02-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Good luck on riding the bus to her incall to be sure she doesn't capture more revealing information. Originally Posted by Lord Boltatron
I have it under control Lord

I like the idea of p411 generating a code of some sort to verify.

Frankly I am not opposed to showing the hideen info asked now. As has been ignored by the "sky is falling" crowd is that if she has malicious intent the hidden ID is the least of their worries.

I wonder how many of these same guys went to studios Knowing they were being recording.
Originally Posted by Taylor_Love Want a better way? P411 membership cards, like a credit card, hard plastic, has membership number, and photo on it. With some form of safety seal on it to lessen the risk of faking them. My best suggestion.
That's actually a great idea...... and if the card was innocuous enough, it shouldn't present any sort of problem if someone else stumbled across it. The only problem I see is that I don't think very many gentlemen would be willing to send me their full face photo to have these cards created in the first place, which is totally understandable!

Also, an iPhone and Android app might be useful for authentication.
This is an interesting idea as well. I'll put some more thought into it.

When coming up with ideas, we just have to keep in mind that we are trying to eliminate situation where John signs up for a P411 membership, and shares it with his buddy Bob.... or that tiny handful of situations where John shares it with Officer Bob.

There needs to be a way to link the account to the specific person.... and matching identification (photo, FIRST name, DAY of birth, last 4 digits) is the most discreet and simple way to do that, as far as I've been able to come up with. I'm open to suggestions though!

Keeping in mind that pre 2000 or so, it was standard to check a driver's license and airline ticket (if at hotel) or driver's license and utility bill (if at residence) for screening purposes when doing outcalls. Clients were fine with it overall, it was just the way it was. Of course, now it's extremely uncommon to be asked for identification and it does seem really scary, but I think if we can get beyond the hysteria and try to understand the match is only to a first name, DAY of birth or last four digits on something.... it's not nearly as upsetting as it might be at first blush.

Always,
Gina
That's actually a great idea...... and if the card was innocuous enough, it shouldn't present any sort of problem if someone else stumbled across it. The only problem I see is that I don't think very many gentlemen would be willing to send me their full face photo to have these cards created in the first place, which is totally understandable!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I can't see why many would object to a photo on the membership card is farily innocuous. Many gentlemen have a face photo on their P411's now.

Could be made to look like any other membership card, no P411 logos or anything crazy like that.

A very sterile photo, much like a passport photo, the provider is going to see your face anyways. But in the event someone else (wife, SO, co worker, boss) come across the card, it just looks like a membership card to the gym? Club? Restaurant? Grocery Store?

Certainly an idea to be expanded on. Or simplify to a PIN generating app. Or PIN generator on the website.

xoxo,

Taylor
Or simplify to a PIN generating app. Or PIN generator on the website.
The problem with the PIN idea is that anyone with access to the account can easily get their hands on that PIN, so it doesn't address the issue of shared client ids and/or accounts.

But it is a good idea, nonetheless... one thing I know for sure, is that I have to have a thousand half baked ideas before coming up with one or two good ones!

Always,
Gina
I have it under control Lord

Originally Posted by biglatinmale