Do Men Pay Attention to Backgrounds?

I personally think background details are important but shouldnt be over analyzed to quickly leading to erroneous conclusions. The case of the gal pictured above who has super reviews would possibly cause one to miss out on a very hotttt session. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Ah, you would be wrong...search and you shall find...then come back and stand corrected! I came across the info after I posted this pic...just happened across it. Careful...
the rack, no, the Rack in the background...? Actually, there are 2(racks)...ijs

What about the bow+arrow?, ija

Omg to funny. i think the background of pics are import cause the chick may be beautiful but wit a tacky or gross background one begin to wonder. I try to make sure i have a great background even if i take pics with my phone
Paying attention to the background can also help you tell if the picture has been photoshopped...Sometimes just paying attention to detail in general, whether it's in the back or foreground.

This one was also pretty funny:

Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
Oops! Where did those photos go...hm
Oops! Where did those photos go...hm Originally Posted by GrimRose Riam
If they were pictures of BBW'S maybe the file was too big!?
If they were pictures of BBW'S maybe the file was too big!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Haha
I saw this picture on redbook today and I couldn't NOT post it here. Now be honest, how many of you would still go in for the kill?

Link don't work Sanaa?
Backgrounds are important. Then again, some guys are oblivious. I once spent 24 hours in a hotel room (with a very distracting companion) before I realized there was a TV in the room.

That said, ladies, there is this service available called professional photographers, and they are available to you, too, for the right price. I have it on good authority that you can arrange for something better than a "cell phone picture in the mirror" photo for your professional work. It is your image, after all.

(And I am not a professional photographer, so this is no ad for my services.)
in upstate ny, a bp ad was picked apart for weeks in a thread.

in the pic

a kkk white power flag
a device used to learn kick boxing.
a skull
ironing board with prohibited topic's on it
pic of a black man crying held to the wall with a K-bar(knife)

and many other things that all agree no way in hell going to see her

It was funny the first review was done by a
well it was a "no" review
Background details, to many gents, are crucial clues into the style and class of the provider. There was a D&T thread not long ago where we discussed this. I made the comment there how funny it was sometimes when ladies described themselves as "upscale companions" and then posted pictures obviously taken in a Motel 5.

I'd find the link for you but I'm too lazy today.
  • bgood
  • 04-30-2012, 02:14 PM
There is a background in pictures? Yeah, I look.
the rack, no, the Rack in the background...? Actually, there are 2(racks)...ijs

What about the bow+arrow?, ija

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Now that is quite a RACK. LOL you could hang all kinds of things on there. Most men I know would like to put their hands on it
So guys if the incall looked like this would you leave, even if the girl was a babe?

So guys if the incall looked like this would you leave, even if the girl was a babe?

Originally Posted by alluringava
I wouldn't even speak. I would just about-face and leave. If the house looks like that the pussy must look like an off color waffle...