Random Thoughts

Random Thought #2: My avatar is sideways...
Do you have to ruin every god damned thread? Go fight somewhere else.

Funny how this was a perfectly civil and light hearted thread until the two of you showed up. GTFO.

NTJME - you posted here for no other reason than to start this shit.

BabyDallass - you start shit every thread you post in.

Stop it. Both of you. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Agreed! Back to having fun, please.

Random Thought #2: My avatar is sideways... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It is? It just looks like you're leaning back enjoying a nice bath to me.
Happy random announcement. I was lucky enough to discover a Honey Crown mother load at an out-of-the-way location... Bought one for you, Spanky!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_6800.JPG (92.2 KB, 362 views)
Thank you very much, I need some! Spanky is cranky.
Thank you very much, I need some! Spanky is cranky. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I figured you would prefer that over chocolate or flowers.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 11:25 PM
I enjoy, knowing what I know... it makes me safer. * A very few others, understand.

A few of those few, don't appreciate it... so be it.

The poor ignorant WK's who don't know any better... I couldn't give a dying rat's ass, less!

Party On!!

Besides. . . how does all of this Butt Hurt result from my simple "Random Thought"?
Not sure what he wrote since he's on my ignore list now. But hey, back to the randomness, eh?
  • MrGiz
  • 02-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Unfortunately... Ignorance Breeds Ignorance... and the cycle keeps rolling on... gradually, over time... the Community Continues To Become Aware... even through Random Events

It's Nice (and safe) to Know (and feel the sting of) Certain Past History... All's Good! *
At Least, for those, fortunate enough to know the "feel of the sting"!

The BEST PART, is... knowing of those who know WTF; I'm, Randomly Talking About!! *
Not sure what he wrote since he's on my ignore list now. But hey, back to the randomness, eh? Originally Posted by SpankyJ
They say, great minds think, alike, or something to that, effect.
I have privately tried to make peace with NTJME. That has obviously failed. You no longer even play on this particular playground so why do you even give a shit? Oh yes, it's to "help" a certain lady. News flash, she does not need your help. You only harm her with your crap. The sooner she figures that out, the better for her.
I have privately tried to make peace with you. That has obviously failed. You no longer even play on this particular playground so why do you even give a shit? Oh yes, it's to "help" a certain lady. News flash, she does not need your help.
You only harm her with your crap. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well, this guy is just making friends all over the place tonight, isn't he?
  • MrGiz
  • 02-12-2017, 12:03 AM
I have privately tried to make peace with NTJME. That has obviously failed. You no longer even play on this particular playground so why do you even give a shit? Oh yes, it's to "help" a certain lady. News flash, she does not need your help. You only harm her with your crap. The sooner she figures that out, the better for her. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
This has nothing to do with "Ladies"! * None of the "Ladies" I know and support, "need help"!
It's quite a shame, that a true gentleman like you, is so clueless of reality!
Well clue me in.
He's just trying to boost sells for Felina while putting everyone else down. He complains about WKs while being one himself. It's pitiful. Ignore him. He'll get bored and go away.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Well clue me in. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Not Here!