question for ya'll

• pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 02:18 PM
No.

Why are you scared? Grab your nuts, say what you think, and deal with the consequences. Otherwise, go sit in the corner and wait for her to give you something for taking up for her... Originally Posted by Wakeup
WU I'm quaking in my boots lol.
You asked me to be honest, so here goes. you're acting like a little sissy girl and major drama queen. You want us all to commiserate with you about this awful thing that happened to you that ruined your life and ruined your enjoyment of the hobby. Enough already. Get over it bro. Get it?

k i got a thumbs up from spice n space, 2 dudes who i got into it big time back in the day over one of my reviews. i aint gonna say which review tho lol. thats good enough for me, as WU can't seem to make up his mind on a yes or no. ima write it after my session tonite. i dunno if it's worth reading, but of course it will be balls to the wall, as that's the only way i roll.

i'm a little nervous about writing a review where gals can see the "ROS," but Spice said its cool, and since he's a mod, if it's cool by him, it's fine by me. generally speaking, my sessions are much more pse than gfe, so if that's not your thing, u probably won't enjoy this UTR review.

i have pics of jonnae but none yet of sky. we were scheduled for another doubles session this week, but sky wasn't able to make it. anyone who wants to post jonnae's pics in private tags plz PM me with ur your email address, n i'll send em by email. jonnae has an athlete's body, as she ran D1 track, sprints, in college. both gals are utr so i will not be posting contact info on either gal, which is how we ended up in coed instead of indy reviews, so plz don't ask for their contact info. since people are not insulting me, for the moment at least lol, i may post my ATF's contact info tho. we'll see. thx guys n gals!
You want us all to commiserate with you about this awful thing that happened to you that ruined your life and ruined your enjoyment of the hobby. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I do??? Hahahahahahahahahaha Not even remotely correct. I don't need your sympathy, I don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks of me. Try again...

Enough already. Get over it bro. Get it? Originally Posted by pxmcc
So, how long would you take to get over it if this hooker you're about to write a review on reads it, creates an account, and posts a rant about you which includes your personal info? Then, she comes back after a short ban and says she never outed you. Then she proceeds to out you again, and sends your personal to a dozen other tricks on the board. She then comes back after an even shorter ban and says she'll out you again.

What would you do? Give me a timeline here.

It's all fun and games until it's you...trick...
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 03:32 PM
WU i'm not really interested in prolonging this particular dialog, so ima sit on the fence on this one. anyone who wants to jump in, plz go right ahead. but I believe that bringing this topic up makes u you look worse. nobody is going to go digging up old dirty laundry unless you keep bringing it up. so my recommendation is just to drop it. i hope you take my advice, but i'm pretty sure u won't, sadly.
WU i'm not really interested in prolonging this particular dialog, so ima sit on the fence on this one. anyone who wants to jump in, plz go right ahead. but I believe that bringing this topic up makes u you look worse. nobody is going to go digging up old dirty laundry unless you keep bringing it up. so my recommendation is just to drop it. i hope you take my advice, but i'm pretty sure u won't, sadly. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why are you avoiding his question are your nutts in the possession of someone else which makes it impossible for you to give a response?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Why are you avoiding his question are your nutts in the possession of someone else which makes it impossible for you to give a response? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wake up couldn't answer my simple no yes or no question, so why should I answer his? I'm not going to; plus I think the topic is stupid anyway.
Wake up couldn't answer my simple no yes or no question, so why should I answer his? I'm not going to; plus I think the topic is stupid anyway. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Outting whores is a stupid topic?

Your dissapointing Jesus

Your dissapointing baby Tebow Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
FTFY
So, how long would you take to get over it if this hooker you're about to write a review on reads it, creates an account, and posts a rant about you which includes your personal info? Then, she comes back after a short ban and says she never outed you. Then she proceeds to out you again, and sends your personal to a dozen other tricks on the board. She then comes back after an even shorter ban and says she'll out you again.

What would you do? Give me a timeline here.

It's all fun and games until it's you...trick... Originally Posted by Wakeup
The guy has posted pics of himself on here before. You thinck he is worried about being outed?

Your dissapointing Jesus Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Did somebody say Jesus?

This is by far the most entertaining shit I've read here in a while. Thanks px, you always did have some shit going on..

btw both my atf and the utr gal on my team are both track stars. i almost did a quadruple with 3 track stars, the third being denise who i had taken to vegas (see Crazy Vegas Adventures in the Sandbox). Denise has given up providing since she is now a full-time model. (google instagram daphwashere or daph was here, not sure.) unfortunately denise couldnt make it to the session. Champagne is my atf and got a full scholarship at ohio state to run track, Jonnae ran track at tsu on a full scholarship n her dad played in the nba, n denise, the gal i took to vegas, made it to state in 5a in track n field. champagne n jonnae prefer girls, and denise prefers boys. so all of us were madly in love with denise. i did doubles denise n champagne, and denise n jonnae, and jonnae n champagne. each session was amazing, wow i can't belive that just happened.
in the doubles with jonnae n champagne, we all worshipped champagne. Originally Posted by pxmcc
All of this is outing information that you should have kept to yourself. I'm sure these girls wouldn't be utr if they wanted this info out there for public consumption. IF I had the time or inclination, I could follow your bread crumbs and show you exactly how easy it is to find out who they are.. and who their relatives are. Talk your own business if you want, but don't put others into the crossfire. Just a

another time i got in a brawl with a pimp. but i had my left arm holding my hobby bag, so i couldn't defend myself. he got in 3 good shots that landed until i was face down on the bed. i came to n was fixin to defend myself til death or victory. you can read that on miliyah session goes ufc. now that shit was funny. Originally Posted by pxmcc
1. Your hobby bag was more important than you getting your ass kicked by a pimp.

2. You got knocked the fuck out then decided to defend yourself til death or victory.

Now THIS is funny.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 08:06 PM
This is by far the most entertaining shit I've read here in a while. Thanks px, you always did have some shit going on..

All of this is outing information that you should have kept to yourself. I'm sure these girls wouldn't be utr if they wanted this info out there for public consumption. IF I had the time or inclination, I could follow your bread crumbs and show you exactly how easy it is to find out who they are.. and who their relatives are. Talk your own business if you want, but don't put others into the crossfire. Just a

1. Your hobby bag was more important than you getting your ass kicked by a pimp.

2. You got knocked the fuck out then decided to defend yourself til death or victory.

Now THIS is funny. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I'm glad i can entertain you! but you made some serious points that i will take under advisement. i enjoy comments such as yours-well thought out and entirely rational. who knew?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 09:30 PM

to be continued...Part II should go up tomorrow. stay tuned!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-05-2016, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
sorry spice i wasn't sure. you have my permission to repost in public.
Pics:

• pxmcc
  • 02-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Pics:

Originally Posted by charcoal

thx char!
the singles pics r all jonnae. the doubles pics are jonnae and champagne, not sky. that's jonnae on the right and champagne on the left. hope to get some pics of sky shortly.