Hobby Fun in Pittsburgh

Hey stig 100k spent on an overnight where is the review

That's more than those sheiks buy 18 yr old american virgins for

Hope you got your money's worth Originally Posted by BSer
The sheiks are getting burned!
Everyone in America knows that there are no 18 yr old American virgins!
The sheiks are getting burned!
Everyone in America knows that there are no 18 yr old American virgins! Originally Posted by the operater
Maybe that's why the middle easterners hate us. They don't find out until it's too late the tatted up gal with mommy marks isn't a virgin.
Charlotte, what kind of new car did you get with Stig's money? Originally Posted by dynamitekid
I am guessing this one:

Now with her overnight visit with TheEccie - given he is a big spender, I am sure she is looking to get this one

Had different handles in the past but per ECCIE rules I was able to reincarnate. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
What were your previous handles? And what's up with your current one, "TheEccie214"?
Now with her overnight visit with TheEccie - given he is a big spender, I am sure she is looking to get this one Originally Posted by berryberry
Just so it's clear, I've only PMd, not met her. I thought the post was referring to Stig seeing her. Not knocking either of them but I've only met with one lady in Pittsburgh.

What were your previous handles? And what's up with your current one, "TheEccie214"?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
What do you care? Just put me on ignore, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me.
Just so it's clear, I've only PMd, not met her. I thought the post was referring to Stig seeing her. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh no, no, no. I mean my oh my no and fucking no! Not in a billion years. Not if she were the last woman on earth. No. Never. Not ever.

Did I make my point?
, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thank you, for clearing that up!
And thank you for not doing the $40.00 AMP's!
Those of us that do would rather not pick up that horrible red rash that you seem to be walking around with.
So we'd rather not have you on the table before us!
Did you pick that up from BP or indy's?
After reading all the posts I'd missed on here, I really hope no one is left wondering why the ladies don't participate much around here.

Hard to get into the circle.
What do you care? Just put me on ignore, I don't the $40 AMP meetings so you'll glean nothing from me. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Why the hostility? Did I say something wrong? I don't know you from a cake of soap on this board. You volunteered that you are a long-time eccie poster under different handles in other cities. I merely asked what those other handles were. I'm not trying to out you or embarrass you. What's the big deal anyway? I assume your other handles are de-activated since otherwise it is against eccie rules to have multiple handles.

I asked about your new handle because the first time I saw it I thought you were a mod. Why else would anyone put "Eccie" in their name? And I have no idea what the 214 stands for - is that your area code or the number of hookers you've seen?
Oh no, no, no. I mean my oh my no and fucking no! Not in a billion years. Not if she were the last woman on earth. No. Never. Not ever.

Did I make my point? Originally Posted by Big Stig
So if neither of us saw her maybe it was a joke and she'll clear it up.

Why the hostility? Did I say something wrong? I don't know you from a cake of soap on this board. You volunteered that you are a long-time eccie poster under different handles in other cities. I merely asked what those other handles were. I'm not trying to out you or embarrass you. What's the big deal anyway? I assume your other handles are de-activated since otherwise it is against eccie rules to have multiple handles.

I asked about your new handle because the first time I saw it I thought you were a mod. Why else would anyone put "Eccie" in their name? And I have no idea what the 214 stands for - is that your area code or the number of hookers you've seen?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Actually sorry as I didn't take it as being friendly, probably due to the mood of this board by many. Cannot/will not reveal past accounts but changes were within the rules. I was on ASPD before ECCIE and started ECCIE and quit for a year or so and when I came back I couldn't remember my password to my account or email so had to start over and my second profile was Guested due to fear of RW info (on me, before I knew of maintaining a safe distance from the ladies and VPN masks).

I just moved here last month and when I created this account a couple of months ago I still lived in Dallas which has an area code of 214. As for ECCIE in my name, I just wasn't creative and thought it easy girls and me to remember as I've only seen girls in the past few years from ECCIE or P411.

Did I make my point? Originally Posted by Big Stig
you had me really worried stig............ if that were true, i would have had to take your picture off the wall for hall of fame status

I still may have you on tempory suspension from the hof until further review can be done
you had me really worried stig............ if that were true, i would have had to take your picture off the wall for hall of fame status

I still may have you on tempory suspension from the hof until further review can be done Originally Posted by chizzy
That's it! No more scraps for you.