Best tuma providers in the Houston hobby scene?

• pxmcc
  • 12-07-2018, 01:58 AM
You don't have to be an asshoe! I know how to spell.
I'm getting sick and tired of walking on egg shells while you stir the pot.

Regardless if I'm on your Fucking thread or not. I will NOT tolerate your BullShit!!

Hooker,Hoe,Whore which ever you prefer Stop starting these stupid ass "promotion" threads! Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
geez Beau, lighten up. the Apocalypse hasn't started...at least, not yet. don't rush me though, i'm still gettin warmed up..

i think tbone wants him some Bo-Derriere with (for) his t-bone(r). bone-appetit, sweetcheeks..

room service, for the honeymoon sweet. (ya i can't spell either, so busted..)

non-sequitur, but speaking of mayhem, Desperado was one of the greatest movies ever, right up there with Pulp Fiction. i bet those blokes were some effin tuma freaks, and those guitars tho..
I think it's more like I agree with her statement.
Just goes to show you that I'm not alone in being tired of your bullshit.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-07-2018, 10:19 AM
^^Beau is hypersensitive. just put me on ignore. problem solved. i'm really not interested in getting back into another trolling loop that ends with my 3rd Supreme Directive, cause that's how those things always end.
Ya.. like that would matter.. you'd just re-activate one of your sHandles (AGAIN) and, violá , back in....

Otherwise, back on topic, I'm suprised you missed CarmelitaMacchiato ... or whatever she calls herself these days.... wait, let me check that list again...
Me too!!
I'm really beginning to like Beau Originally Posted by tbone2u

Me too!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-07-2018, 07:11 PM
Ya.. like that would matter.. you'd just re-activate one of your sHandles (AGAIN) and, violá , back in....

Otherwise, back on topic, I'm suprised you missed CarmelitaMacchiato ... or whatever she calls herself these days.... wait, let me check that list again... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
try, a Sup Directive and a bancation have nothing to do with each other. and you can't activate shandles that don't exist. you must be thinking of Rocker Rick or WW..

btw, Carmelita is not on the Houston scene, that's why she's not listed.

back on topic. we missing any orally talented, freaky gals from the list?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-11-2023, 02:23 AM
The Tuma List
Hottie brenda
Cici26
Supahead 713
i-10 melissa
Alyssa71 (ymmv)
lady_kayla001 (ymmv)
Lena Duvall
Naomi Adore (ymmv)
Venus Nova?
Esmeralda
Brazil (ymmv)
Eveonastick (ymmv)
Reba Faye
Heaven Shaw
Layla Heights (Dallas-based)
Lexiehouston (ymmv)
Aubrey346 (ymmv)
Victorious86 (ymmv)
Diamond Janet (ymmv)
Beau Derierre
Westchase Honey Originally Posted by pxmcc
this is an old list. maybe we can update it by taking off anyone who's left the hobby etc. and add anyone who's joined the hobby etc. and wants to be added to the list. just post to the thread to be added or deleted, or if you have relevant intel, like a gal who has left the hobby etc.

lets see how it goes.
well i think the rule on bumping old threads is sorta don't bump 'em unless they're more or less timeless. i'm just one hobbyist but imho i think this thread might well qualify..

but this list is old af and needs some serious updating..

should we start from scratch, or just update the old list, adding and subtracting as needed/relevant?
well i think the rule on bumping old threads is sorta don't bump 'em unless they're more or less timeless. i'm just one hobbyist but imho i think this thread might well qualify.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I believe it only applies to reviews.