Really Need Help

I agree Luke. I previously thought him to be a proper dickhead. My mind has had a change of heart. A good bloke that has the ability to write when he wants to. He seems to fancy the tough guy schtick, bit in reality is a decent bloke. I say this because I know I'm a proper cunt 50% of the time. Good thread lads;-)

Chang
Wise words str. You have a pure heart. Your posting style is just a cover. You failed to put your tough cover on this post and revealed your soul to us. You're a good guy. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
i also like to add i to just had a baby not to long ago and i still cant provide jsut like her

want to know why

umduh we just had a baby come out of our fucking vaginas so we cant so instead of stating that she need sto do specials...we cant ok so try again i know babygirl and she is telling the truth

again babygirl i got diapers for ya pm me your location that your at at the time
No Specials?
Massage with L1 and L2
BG specials
So yes you had a " baby come out of your fucking vaginas" not your mouth.
No need to state the obvious or be rude
Just simply stating it as it is.
Asking for help is always acceptable and never shall it be wrong to ask when in need.
But also no need to be rude to any who chooses not to offer.
The thing is us guys don't always understand what a woman goes through.
We only see that Ok. So you can't Fuck there is other options.
To those who help. Great
To those who don't help. No big deal.
Although help is asked for.
Remember it's not Mandatory.
No Specials?
Massage with L1 and L2
BG specials
So yes you had a " baby come out of your fucking vaginas" not your mouth.
No need to state the obvious or be rude
Just simply stating it as it is. Originally Posted by Extreme
Oh is she supposed to stick the baby in the closet while she provides? Would you mind the baby screaming in the middle of your session?

Maybe she does not have anyone or feel comfortable leaving her baby with anyone

I'm not a mother but if I was I.wouldn't be leaving my newborn baby with anyone especially under 3months

You people are relentless sheesh nice kicking people while they are down
I'm not a provider or a mother either.
But if I was there would of been an exit strategy knowing I would be out for a few months also there is I assume a father that needs to step up and be accountable.
Provider or not there are daycares as many business moms can attest.
Being a new mom is not unique and systems are known.
The previous post to mine stated she can not provide due to having baby come out of her fucking Vagina. I simply replied with options.
Mrs Jaguar I was simply stating to what others are hinting at.
Me I believe birth is the most wonderful thing in the world and thing all moms should have 6 months of doing nothing but bonding.
I applaud those who give freely without strings.
Please when you quote me use the whole statement

umduh we just had a baby come out of our fucking vaginas so we cant so instead of stating that she need sto do specials...we cant ok so try again i know babygirl and she is telling the truth
I'm not a provider or a mother either.
But if I was there would of been an exit strategy knowing I would be out for a few months also there is I assume a father that needs to step up and be accountable.
Provider or not there are daycares as many business moms can attest.
Being a new mom is not unique and systems are known.
The previous post to mine stated she can not provide due to having baby come out of her fucking Vagina. I simply replied with options.
Mrs Jaguar I was simply stating to what others are hinting at.
Me I believe birth is the most wonderful thing in the world and thing all moms should have 6 months of doing nothing but bonding.
I applaud those who give freely without strings.
Please when you quote me use the whole statement

umduh we just had a baby come out of our fucking vaginas so we cant so instead of stating that she need sto do specials...we cant ok so try again i know babygirl and she is telling the truth Originally Posted by Extreme

yeah your right in some ways but let me ask you this

most day cares wont take kids under 6 months of age some are later then that and thats if they have any openings

i know i am not leaving my daughter with some stranger

and as for the other stuff it still hard... it hurts to move around and all that so yeah im not going to be able to provide andi know babygirl isnt ether

im not saying anyone has to help

im simply stating this

do not judge untill you been there if you help then great if not move on geesh
Not taking sides here at all. Not judging at all either.

Most daycares start at 6 weeks, not 6 months. The standard maternity leave in the US is 6 weeks unless you had a c-section then it is 8 weeks which is why daycares start off care at that age too. If you have been at your job at least a year without any other medical leave, a new mother can take up to 12 weeks via the Family Medical Leave Act but the newborn can still start at the daycare from 6 weeks old. Not that any new mother would want to leave her 6week old all day but many working mothers do not have a choice since their jobs require them to be back or they will get fired. Obviously providing is not held to normal employment standards but most daycares accept babies 6 weeks and older precisely because of the standard 6 week maternity leave in the US.

Standard newborn care up to one year old in most daycares is around $200-$300/wk for care from 6am-6pm M-F. It starts dropping about $50/wk for every year the child ages.

Again, just putting the info out there. Not judging or taking sides.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-22-2014, 03:19 PM
I just think most people on the "other" side of the charity conversation are just arguing that - a lady that charges 150+ for an hour of sex has all the means in the world to get herself out of the hole she is in.

Yeah, we all have a lot stacked against us. Whether you make 3k a week or barely 300.

Grab the tools you've got right in front of you and make it work. Programs, help me posts on a shmb, charity donations, spread those legs... all different tools. Use them.
Everybody can throw here its own opinion or rant ...
If we lived in a perfect world, nobody would be hungry or lack food or diapers ...

It is not our duty to criticize why people go through rough times ...
Why some are rich and some poor ...
Some get sick and some are healthy ..
We are very fast to say: You should or shouldn't have done that ...

The truth is that we don't live in a perfect world and we go through situations, sickness, unexpected pregnancy, inability to work, slow business, hospital bills, things happen ...
Have we been through a situation like this? Yes everyone, and we have done whatever it takes to solve the situation ...

The problem is that we forget that we are as vulnerable and susceptible of going through hard times ...

Today for you, tomorrow for me ...

M2C
Not taking sides here at all. Not judging at all either.

Most daycares start at 6 weeks, not 6 months. The standard maternity leave in the US is 6 weeks unless you had a c-section then it is 8 weeks which is why daycares start off care at that age too. If you have been at your job at least a year without any other medical leave, a new mother can take up to 12 weeks via the Family Medical Leave Act but the newborn can still start at the daycare from 6 weeks old. Not that any new mother would want to leave her 6week old all day but many working mothers do not have a choice since their jobs require them to be back or they will get fired. Obviously providing is not held to normal employment standards but most daycares accept babies 6 weeks and older precisely because of the standard 6 week maternity leave in the US.

Standard newborn care up to one year old in most daycares is around $200-$300/wk for care from 6am-6pm M-F. It starts dropping about $50/wk for every year the child ages.

Again, just putting the info out there. Not judging or taking sides. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
actually

that act only counts if the company has more then 50 employees and the day cares around me that i can get to...due to no car told me 6 months and i had to come back to work after 3 weeks due to bills.. i could have taken more but due to the fact that it was UNPAID maternity leave i had no choice

and my daughter is now two months old and my doc just not gave me the ok to return to my sexual life
Everybody gets down in the dumps from time to time. And sometimes we all need a little push in the right direction. I enjoyed meeting with her and helping her and her little baby out. And I am sure this wont be the last time I will help someone out. I guess its just what I do.
Tara I applaud you.
Pure Class Act.
Everybody gets down in the dumps from time to time. And sometimes we all need a little push in the right direction. I enjoyed meeting with her and helping her and her little baby out. And I am sure this wont be the last time I will help someone out. I guess its just what I do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Actually there is technically no pregnancy leave - it's FMLA and while you have to have 50 or more employers you also have to be at the company for one year and have worked 1,250 hours during that year and it is indeed unpaid. The 6 and 8 week leave numbers refer the short-term disability - they'll pay for 6 weeks or 8 weeks depending on if regular or c-section birth (most STD policies, not all). Either way I'm pretty sure this doesn't help the Op.

I'm as much of a troll as anyone but I can't kick her while she's down so I applaud those whose heart moved them to help her but even if the downstairs is closed I've not seen any specials for other things she can be doing to make money and her not taking Eva's help is kind of a big deal - I'm all for a hand-up but not a hand-out. Got to help yourself in life.
and I'm not trying to be a jerk, is that you make a living pleasuring men, where using condoms are a must, but you get pregnant. (Not just a reference to the OP) I was seeing a provider I met via Craigslist. Saw her for several months until she became pregnant by another client. She recently had her child. So she has a babydaddy, a (IMHO)loser boyfriend, and she's calling me asking for money. Can't provide any services to me, but wants money. So I sent her $200 and she was suppose to come visit to "pay" me back" but can't make it. I request my money back and keep getting sob stories. I act like an asshole, cut off contact, then a few weeks later remember what things were like when I was unemployed for a year. So I contact her, tell her not to worry about the $200 and wish her well. What does she do, ASK FOR MONEY AGAIN!!!! What really irks me is that she never even THANKED me for the first $200.00!!!!! So I told her sorry, can't do it. Fast forward to today, 7/30/14, talking to another provider who lives in a city 12hrs away. Happened to be visiting in a city only 4 hours away. She got robbed and all of her cash, CCs, and stuff taken. I offered, if she would make the 4hr trip, to give her a multi-hour session, dinner, a place to crash, tank of gas, and if needed, a free night I've earned at a hotel chain. She didn't take me up on it, but it was offered freely. As for the OP, babi_gurl, if I was in Dallas, I would have no problem buying her some groceries, or diapers, in exchange for a make out session and a BBBJ. I know it's suppose to be all about the children, but I've been taken too many times 'for the children'. So now I expect SOMETHING for the effort. Sorry if that makes me a jerk. Later

R14