Mia Love says Trump should say he is sorry about ShitHole comment

• WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:39 PM
Yes, I am trained to recognize "reasonable doubt" when I hear multiple accounts of what happened. You are trained to give credence only to those accounts that feed your partisan bias, and then proclaim the results of such cherry-picking to be "common knowledge". Originally Posted by lustylad
anybody with half a brain knows who the Partisan Hack is if they think there is reasonable doubt about Trump saying Shithole or ShitHouse.

durbin wrote this in his facebook after a negotiation meeting on obamacare

“In a "negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you.’

both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

then press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

‘I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,’

Speaker of the House John Boehner aide commented on Durbin’s claim. “Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air".
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 02:48 PM
durbin wrote this in his facebook after a negotiation meeting on obamacare

“In a "negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told [President Barack Obama]: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you.’

both the White House and the House speaker’s office denied Durbin’s account of events.

then press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

‘I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,’

Speaker of the House John Boehner aide commented on Durbin’s claim. “Sen. Durbin’s accusation is a serious one, and it appears to have been invented out of thin air". Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Problem is....this time, it appears he is telling the truth and Trump is trying to distort. Got him two GOP Senators lying too.

So you have proven liars on both sides. That's called reasonable doubt. It doesn't mean Trump didn't say it. It means there is reasonable doubt.

Snitchy is both a PARTISAN HACK and a HOMO HUCKSTER. No room for reasonable doubt on that.
  • WTF
  • 01-17-2018, 03:17 PM
So you have proven liars on both sides. That's called reasonable doubt. It doesn't mean Trump didn't say it. It means there is reasonable doubt.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
'bout as reasonable as OJ's!