You're Not Rambo - CCL holders piss their pants

You are full of shit. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Actually, you are full of shit. You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about .... Now you want to claim someone can get their CHL from a 5 hour class .... you are getting worse. In fact you are drowning in your own shit.

You really did believe you could keep your own doctor and insurance if you wanted them, didn't you?

Here's some "math" ... although it's a "word problem" ... kinda like STATUTES!

Mrs. Baird's Bakery decides to divide loafs of bread into two parts with each part contained in a separate wrapper, and charge the same for the two parts as would be charged for a whole loaf. According to you, Mrs. Baird's Bakery is now selling a 1/2 loaf for the same price as a whole loaf before it was divided. Just because Ms. Baird's divided the loaf into parts.

Go get hysterical with someone else. I'm not in the mood. And make sure to bold face in all red to make your point, before you declare yourself a winner.... or whiner is more appropriate.

Your interpretation doesn't mean shit ... all I worry about is the DPS interpretation .... after all .... the DPS issues the licenses and overseas the training. Their regs speak for themselves.

Kinda like: Obamacare ... "the Secretary" sets the regs!

With CHL it is "the Colonel"!!!! Not some little twerp like you on a hooker board.
  • shanm
  • 05-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Yep. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let's see. I've told you twice now that it was rhetoric.
It was obviously exaggeration to make a point. Originally Posted by shanm
Yet you still want to take my comment literally. That's on you.
In fact, the person I made the comment to obviously understood, as he replied with this.

I agree, much more training is needed across the board......But the Assertion that one hour of training is all you need for a CCW is ridiculous...In my state it is a two day class for new holders and a one day class to renew. Anything less and the laws should be changed immediately. Originally Posted by gladius82

I wouldn't use rhetoric with you since you're obviously too fucking stupid to get it one way or another. Keep banging your chest if it makes you feel any better.
I wouldn't use rhetoric with you since you're obviously too fucking stupid to get it one way or another. Originally Posted by shanm
Do you "feel" smarter now? I hope so, I can tell you need the affirmation.
  • shanm
  • 05-02-2015, 03:26 PM
Do you "feel" smarter now? I hope so, I can tell you need the affirmation. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No. Being smarter than you isn't something I'll be putting on my resume anytime soon.
No. Being smarter than you isn't something I'll be putting on my resume anytime soon. Originally Posted by shanm
Instead of saying that, just put down that you are smarter than the esteemed Patriarch of the Idiot Klan, errr Clan.

That sounds better!
No. Being smarter than you isn't something I'll be putting on my resume anytime soon. Originally Posted by shanm
You're a shoe on for that French fry position.
typical propaganda , huge logic gaps in their scenarios.
You're a shoe on for that French fry position. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He's also probably a shoe-IN, too
Resumes aren't needed for your entry level qualifications.

Just garbage bag tying.
typical propaganda , huge logic gaps in their scenarios. Originally Posted by sunspots
How are things in Carrizo Springs?
How are things in Carrizo Springs? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's the matter? Will the Idiotville Nursing Home & Asylum not give you a 1 day pass so you can find out for yourself?
How are things in Carrizo Springs? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What's the matter? Will the Idiotville Nursing & Asylum not give you a 1 day pass so you can go find out for yourself? Originally Posted by bigtex
He's up early. Must've shit the bed again. Seems like a regular occurrence, poor bastard.
Actually, you are full of shit. You really don't know what the fuck you are talking about .... Now you want to claim someone can get their CHL from a 5 hour class .... you are getting worse. In fact you are drowning in your own shit.

You really did believe you could keep your own doctor and insurance if you wanted them, didn't you?

Here's some "math" ... although it's a "word problem" ... kinda like STATUTES!

Mrs. Baird's Bakery decides to divide loafs of bread into two parts with each part contained in a separate wrapper, and charge the same for the two parts as would be charged for a whole loaf. According to you, Mrs. Baird's Bakery is now selling a 1/2 loaf for the same price as a whole loaf before it was divided. Just because Ms. Baird's divided the loaf into parts.

Go get hysterical with someone else. I'm not in the mood. And make sure to bold face in all red to make your point, before you declare yourself a winner.... or whiner is more appropriate.

Your interpretation doesn't mean shit ... all I worry about is the DPS interpretation .... after all .... the DPS issues the licenses and overseas the training. Their regs speak for themselves.

Kinda like: Obamacare ... "the Secretary" sets the regs!

With CHL it is "the Colonel"!!!! Not some little twerp like you on a hooker board. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just keep on talking BS. As usual on this issue, you got yourself into a hole, defended yourself with ignorance, and are too stubborn and arrogant to admit you were wrong.

2014 - 1 = 2013

5 hours is 5 hours, not 10.

It's not that I am a winner. You are a loser.
It's not that I am a winner. You are a loser. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What do you expect from an Idiot that is still trying to claim some sort of "I told you so" victory for blindly supporting Shrubbie/Darth Cheney's ill fated and ill advised, spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

Yep, LLIdiot is a textbook example of a true "loser."
Do you mean that invasion that Hillary Clinton voted for? Your presumed candidate for President of the United States. That invasion Tampon?

Does anyone really believe this five hour story? You totally discount the hours of practice needed to hit the target which is part of the training. So you non-weapon users think that someone just wakes up one day and decides to become heeled. They take their charge card down to the old gun shop, purchase a weapon, slide into a class, and then competently shoot a firearm that they have never fired or picked up yet. Who sounds foolish when you put it that way?