[I]Even by your standards that is some pretty stupid stuff.

And I DO have faith that you will reach 15,000. You are too fixated on your own opinions that you couldn't stop if your life depended on it. But that is actually good--it keeps your vomit out of the real world.
[/I]
Originally Posted by Old-T
Task, tsk, tsk, Old-THUMPER. Aren't you the pathetic little troll who highlighted your Thanksgiving day by posting in your inane thread on a SHMB, Old-THUMPER. The only thing more pathetic about your miserable pity fest, Old-Thumper, was that you then enjoyed a reach around from your butt-buddy, the Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Actually, if you were to remove the repetitive posts and self cut and pastes, he'd drop down to about 5K Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, if you were to remove the repetitive, one and two syllable posts, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, your number of post would be comparable to your single digit IQ.

I'm glad you have expanded you vocabulary... "Snick", "Snork", "Idiot", "Moron", "Redneck", ["Dipshit"] and "Hillbilly" were getting old after 21,668 posts. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FTFY. You understated the depth of assup's inarticulateness by a factor of four. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2014, 08:24 AM
I had to do something while the turkey was roasting. I admit that tossing barbs your way is not helping society much, mostly because you are too far gone to comprehend, but it is humorous to jab your cage and watch you reply with more stupid comments.

Tell me, why is posing here on Thanksgiving any worse or better than your 14,000+ posts any other day? Just wondering. A simple question--since YOU brought it up. I will wait to see if you actually have a cogent answer. I doubt it.
I had to do something while the turkey was roasting. I admit that tossing barbs your way is not helping society much, mostly because you are too far gone to comprehend, but it is humorous to jab your cage and watch you reply with more stupid comments.

Tell me, why is posing here on Thanksgiving any worse or better than your 14,000+ posts any other day? Just wondering. A simple question--since YOU brought it up. I will wait to see if you actually have a cogent answer. I doubt it.
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Old-THUMPER, you are the pathetic turkey and trollish lout who posted on Thanksgiving day, a day that should have been spent with family and not bumping a thread based on your two plus year old fetish for another poster's post count on a SHMB like the feeble minded "poser" you are, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Here is the question again, IBIlliterate:

Tell me, why is posing here on Thanksgiving any worse or better than your 14,000+ posts any other day? Originally Posted by Old-T
As I suspected, no cogent answer from you. Shouldn't one care about family every day? Or do most days give you a free pass to not care? According to your criteria there are lots of days YOU don't care about family.
Here is the question again, IBIlliterate:

As I suspected, no cogent answer from you. Shouldn't one care about family every day? Or do most days give you a free pass to not care? According to your criteria there are lots of days YOU don't care about family.
You're a poor liar, Old-THUMPER. It's obvious you read the answer, because you restated it in your pathetically inane post above, Old-THUMPER. Hence, your pathetic ass has further underscored what a miserable miscreant troll you are in that you would choose to pursue your perverse fetish of documenting the post count of other posters on a SHMB instead of devoting yourself to family on Thanksgiving day, Old-THUMPER.
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2014, 05:13 PM
Again you state that Thanksgiving is for family, as if the rest of the days are not. Of course I read your post--your posts are a great source of slapstick Dumb & Dumber type comedy. But no, you didn't really answer why posting 14,000+ hate filled post is just peachy keen so long as you don't do it on Thanksgiving. Or Christmas I presume. You keep yourself "moral" a couple days a year and somehow you think that makes you morally superior? No, a post stands on its own merits no matter what day it is posted.
Again you state that Thanksgiving is for family, as if the rest of the days are not. Of course I read your post--your posts are a great source of slapstick Dumb & Dumber type comedy. But no, you didn't really answer why posting 14,000+ hate filled post is just peachy keen so long as you don't do it on Thanksgiving. Or Christmas I presume. You keep yourself "moral" a couple days a year and somehow you think that makes you morally superior? No, a post stands on its own merits no matter what day it is posted. Originally Posted by Old-T
See, Old-THUMPER, you did read the answer; thus, proving you were a lying, little troll when you pretended you didn't. You're a miserable miscreant creature, Old-THUMPER, whose only solace on Thanksgiving day was to pursue your perverse, two-year-old fetish of documenting the post count of other posters on a SHMB instead of devoting yourself to family, Old-THUMPER.
Looks like you swallowed Old-T's bait hook, line and sinker. And you should be honored that someone chose to fuck with you on Thanksgiving.

I particularly like the way you managed to work in an unintelligible post in from your understudy, IBJunior.

You're lighter than a popcorn fart, dipshit.
Looks like you swallowed Old-T's bait hook, line and sinker. And you should be honored that someone chose to fuck with you on Thanksgiving.

I particularly like the way you managed to work in an unintelligible post in from your understudy, IBJunior.

You're lighter than a popcorn fart, dipshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really should quit sniffing popcorn farts, Shit Eater... pineapple farts are more your style, Shit Eater...

Hey, AssupRidee! Remember the good old days when you would deride me for the number of posts I had? You are very close to passing me! How does that feel?