Trump will sign Executive Order revoking birthright citizenship. And, of course, lies about it!

Illegal or Citizens, children, per the 1982 Brennan ruling, must receive Education which Texas was trying to withhold as was sued for. That is pricy.

The other items, yeah, they don't receive. Originally Posted by grean
Legally!!! Don't receive, unless of course, ....

... you are talking about medical care!!!!!! And you are also forgetting their "status" in this country!

http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigra...-programs.aspx

Note:
FEDERAL PROGRAM

ELIGIBILITY

Supplemental Security Income (SSI)

Refugees:
Don't allow the Liberals to give you the "pea in the shell" game on benefits and double-speak!
But I do realize that the "law" doesn't matter to you unless a cop says it is against the "law" and then it is a violation of the "law." Otherwise, according to you, until a "cop" says so, its' not! So their receipt of "benefits" is lawful, according to you!

And that's exactly the topic of the thread from which the conversation came!!!!!!!!! "IMMIGRATION"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Please don't take my statements out of context. And incorrectly try to state what you think I am saying.

Let's limit the discussion to my statements on immigration and not try to ASSUUME what I might think based on any prior statements.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 04:31 PM
I doubt he's going to do anything like that. Trump is trolling the shit out of the Dems and the media. He knows he can make them run any direction he wants by just saying he's going to do something. I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I do find it fucking hilarious how easily he manipulates his opponents. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Not as easily as he manipulates his loyalists.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

1.) Using a fake S.S. number.

2.) Having legal relatives apply for benifits and then give them to the illegal. Example - the W.I.C. program. I've personally have witnessed this many times. Food stamps - same thing.

3.) Housing - using employers name or legal relative to put the lease in their name. Then 8 illegals move in. Folks, this is a health hazard - no two ways about that - I can not stress that enough.

4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.

These are just some of the things I have personally witnessed.

You do realize that, by law, illegal immigrants are not allowed to receive benefits such as welfare, medicare, social security, CHIP or food stamps.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b010527d6780b0

If you take the time to read the article, yes, undocumented immigrants do receive SOME handouts but very minor ones. Yes, they currently receive birthright citizenship but I doubt that is why they are risking crossing the border illegally. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

2.) Having legal relatives apply for benifits and then give them to the illegal. Example - the W.I.C. program. I've personally have witnessed this many times. Food stamps - same thing.

3.) Housing - using employers name or legal relative to put the lease in their name. Then 8 illegals move in. Folks, this is a health hazard - no two ways about that - I can not stress that enough.

4.) Vaccinations - - they take their child to the doctor to get the shot because they have to prove the child was vaccinated - then give the child something to reverse it. I know of 6 illegal mothers that did this on one of my former properties I supervised. Again, this is a health hazard.
These are just some of the things I have personally witnessed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Very good points. Most certainly we should try to eliminate such fraud. However, I would be willing to bet that the dollar amount of fraud perpetrated by legal citizens in this country FAR outweighs the fraud perpetrated illegals. Welfare fraud. Food stamp fraud. Social Security fraud. Identity theft. Credit card fraud. The list could go on forever.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 04:53 PM

These are just some of the things I have personally witnessed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

1) You do realize that fake SS # pour billions into SS of which these immigrants are eligible for none.

2) So a legal relative applies for legal benifits and gives that to another? That sounds rather strange...a poor person giving away their benifits to another poor person.

3) So are you just worried about the safety of immigrants doing this or all poor people that have to sleep in substandard conditions?

4) They bring with them some anti virus shot to reverse their childs immunization shots?
Why pray do tell, do they do that? Did they tell you? To infect our precious white kids with their jalapenos
  • zont
  • 10-31-2018, 05:01 PM
I apologize if any of this was mentioned somewhere in the previous 115 posts, but I did not see it on a scan through the recent ones.

As I understand the rules, the Federal income tax laws require income reporting from all citizens, no matter where that person lives in the world. Naturally, our newer citizens are babies and small children who are unlikely to have any income to report. However, they do grow up, and some of them (who sometimes first appeared here as the offspring of very prosperous birth tourists) might be quite wealthy.

So... given my distaste for those who want privileges without the accompanying responsibilities, how about a tweet or two from our friend the President that, rather than pursue the dubious route of attacking their citizenship, we just go after a few selected wallets and purses out there in the world. We have lots of tax treaties to help!
  • oeb11
  • 10-31-2018, 05:04 PM
[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1061027376]That is correct but let me tell you how they get around that.

In response to NO. 4 - A vaccination stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies to bacteria/viruses and prevent disease. Steroids and anti-immune drugs can alter the immune response, however, this is not a "reversal" of a vaccination.
There is no medically effective way to "reverse" a vaccination. If there was, the "Anti-vaxxers" would be all over it. It does not exist. Yes, I am qualified to comment.
It is clear that unvaccinated children coming into an immunologically naive group(herd) do pose a risk of introducing disease. Herd immunity protects the unvaccinated only to the extent that they are not exposed to the disease. Hence recent outbreaks of measles, mumps, and other preventable diseases.
Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2018, 05:20 PM

In response to NO. 4 - A vaccination stimulates the immune system to produce antibodies to bacteria/viruses and prevent disease. Steroids and anti-immune drugs can alter the immune response, however, this is not a "reversal" of a vaccination.
There is no medically effective way to "reverse" a vaccination. If there was, the "Anti-vaxxers" would be all over it. It does not exist. Yes, I am qualified to comment.
It is clear that unvaccinated children coming into an immunologically naive group(herd) do pose a risk of introducing disease. Herd immunity protects the unvaccinated only to the extent that they are not exposed to the disease. Hence recent outbreaks of measles, mumps, and other preventable diseases.
Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken. Originally Posted by oeb11
Doc, don't fuck up a good story with facts!

Mexican kids risks their lives to come to this country just to infect oyr school age children!
Very good points. Most certainly we should try to eliminate such fraud. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Put them in prison.

Then provide them food, clothing, shelter, and medical on the taxpayers' dime. Liberal Think!

Welfare fraud has historically been fighting for last place with prostitution convictions. It's a toss up in priorities. More tax dollars.

The old saying: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!! It applies to immigration.
Thanks - I'm going to try and get hold of my former employee
who dealt with these mothers. They believed that vacs were bad for their kids and gave them something. I just cannot remember what it was. .

[QUOTE=oeb11;1061027438]

Whatever You have been told/saw regarding vaccination reversal - You are mistaken. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Great point, ff.

Maybe you can hire a lawyer to help draft that legislation.

Know any? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm glad you like it. However, there is no need to hire a lawyer to draft legislation. The state has paid attorney's on staff.

I invite you to additionally write a letter to President Trump suggesting it as part of an executive order. Thanks for your sincere and wholehearted support.
Put them in prison.

Then provide them food, clothing, shelter, and medical on the taxpayers' dime. Liberal Think!

Welfare fraud has historically been fighting for last place with prostitution convictions. It's a toss up in priorities. More tax dollars.

The old saying: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!!!! It applies to immigration. Originally Posted by LexusLover
President Trump is saying that they are already contracting for large tents to house any refugees that come accross, and the refugees will be held in these facilities untill their final immigration status is resolved.

This could take quite a while.

He did emphasize that these tents would be totally adequate for the job, and while not being permanent structures, would offer certain comforts and keep family's together.

This seems like a logical solution to the "catch and release" that has proved to be such a failure.

Yes, it will be expensive.

He did emphasize that these tents would be totally adequate for the job,

. Originally Posted by Jackie S

How inhumane!
Trump can't amend the 14th with an EO, but he can clarify what it (jurisdiction there of) means with an EO.