Who is suiram77 express your opinion

No way I read all this...butt I'm thinking an unemployed broke wannbe that post a lot of BS
Line 1--
GRACE BABY DADDY IS A HOBBYIST (hence the Fuck You Suiram)

Line 2--
YOU CAN FUCK SEXY RAW RAW

Line 3--
I HAVE BEEN FUCKING MINDY

Line 4--
RAW FORE MONTHS

Complete. I figured out my mistake on line two.. and it was smoooooth sailing.

Just let me know if you want to ASCII me any more questions.
Interesting thread. I guess my answer would be I wish the Op would kill himself.
So much for the unbreakable code...
Good Job, Grace!

S77 should be:

But I'll bet he's actually:

Line 1--
GRACE BABY DADDY IS A HOBBYIST (hence the Fuck You Suiram)

Line 2--
YOU CAN FUCK SEXY RAW RAW

Line 3--
I HAVE BEEN FUCKING MINDY

Line 4--
RAW FORE MONTHS

Complete. I figured out my mistake on line two.. and it was smoooooth sailing.

Just let me know if you want to ASCII me any more questions. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Not even close as I told you in pm, and I don’t know how you came up with all that from numbers, but trust me I’m not that bright lol. Like I said all the numbers mean something as a whole and if you are doing alphabets with numbers, my guy that taught me said that you are way off. You are just stating what I already said on the boards, so therefore I wouldn’t have a reason to encrypt that with numbers. Huh!!!!

All the numbers in my sig line was giving to me gracy by an outside source, and the code is government related, which is why it will be so hard to figure out. He also said I put it on here wrong he said there aren’t supposed to be any spaces or Lines, because all the numbers together collectively is what the pattern form and then means something. But good luck trying boo.
OP is a piece of shit!!
I have a hard time believing... that I would get the same answer by old school cyphering... AND by cyphering using ASCII coding... and that it would be something else entirely. Particularly since I am literally mentioned by name-- particularly since it links back to a comment you made in another thread shortly before your little code went up on your signature. I am a sometimes believer in coincidence-- but not to that level.

Its ok, Pink Starburst. You were bested. I won't make you admit it. I know how hard it is to grasp the concept that a hooker can rock a stratospheric IQ.
OP is a piece of shit!! Originally Posted by billyjames
More like a pile of shit, so if you smell something stinking it’s me, because I’m the shit lol.

Thanks for your post buddy.
Nice job Grace..
I have a hard time believing... that I would get the same answer by old school cyphering... AND by cyphering using ASCII coding... and that it would be something else entirely. Particularly since I am literally mentioned by name-- particularly since it links back to a comment you made in another thread shortly before your little code went up on your signature. I am a sometimes believer in coincidence-- but not to that level.

Its ok, Pink Starburst. You were bested. I won't make you admit it. I know how hard it is to grasp the concept that a hooker can rock a stratospheric IQ. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well if you came up with all that from numbers then you do have a very high IQ, but that still don’t make you right. The code is not solve, because again as I stated above, I made an error on my part, and there are no spaces or Lines in the numbers. If you can figure out what all the numbers means collectively now, then that would make you wayyyy smarter than Albert Einstein. I’m rooting for you sun chip. Lol

Btw, if you know I said all that in another thread, then why would I have to encrypt it with numbers in my sig line? That doesn’t make any sense. I can easily write your baby daddy is a hobbyist in my sig line grace, and nothing no damn body would be able to do about it. I don’t give a shit who your baby daddy is that much to put it in my sig line sun chip.

Can you say child please lol.
Here is the method used to decode the message:

If the original numeric value is greater than 5, add 63 to it.
If the original numeric value is 5 or less, add 64 to it.
Then, the resulting numeric sequence is simply the ASCII character code of the letter:

65 = A
66 = B
67 = C
90 = Z

Its fairly basic once you figure out the base numbers.

Here are the original numbers:

8 19 1 3 6 2 1 2 26 4 1 4 4 26 10 20 1 9 16 2 2 26 10 20 21 26 16 22 3 1 15 7 22 3 12 20 6 25 26 19 1 24 19 1 24 10 9 1 23 6 2 6 6 15 7 22 3 12 10 15 8 14 10 15 4 26 19 1 24 7 16 19 6 14 16 15 21 9 20

Spacing wasn't a factor in my decoding because I noticed shortly after issuing the challenge, you deleted the commas that had been there. So-- I simply decoded number by number and then separated out once I had the letters in place.
More like a pile of shit, so if you smell something stinking it’s me, because I’m the shit lol
Thanks for your post buddy. Originally Posted by suiram77
If this is true (and the OP said it himself), then:
There is a small lever (typically chrome-colored) mounted either on the side or on the front of the porcelain tank.
Would someone be so kind as to push that little lever down? It will reduce the odor in here considerably.
If this is true (and the OP said it himself), then:
There is a small lever (typically chrome-colored) mounted either on the side or on the front of the porcelain tank.
Would someone be so kind as to push that little lever down? It will reduce the odor in here considerably.
Originally Posted by hotindallas
Lmfao, kmsl, that was a good one HID omg that was funny, and I should pay you for that joke. You do realize that if you flush me down the toilet, that I may not pollute the boards anymore, but I will be push to through the system to now pollute the city where you still live, and therefore you will be able to smell Suiram77, because he is the shit. Hahaha, omg I love this shit.
You know Gace figured it out.

Apparently Suiram77 is retarded and now a liar if you are claiming she didn't nail it.

Pay the lady, or be known as the lying punk bitch of icky

Here is the method used to decode the message:

If the original numeric value is greater than 5, add 63 to it.
If the original numeric value is 5 or less, add 64 to it.
Then, the resulting numeric sequence is simply the ASCII character code of the letter:

65 = A
66 = B
67 = C
90 = Z

Its fairly basic once you figure out the base numbers.

Here are the original numbers:

8 19 1 3 6 2 1 2 26 4 1 4 4 26 10 20 1 9 16 2 2 26 10 20 21 26 16 22 3 1 15 7 22 3 12 20 6 25 26 19 1 24 19 1 24 10 9 1 23 6 2 6 6 15 7 22 3 12 10 15 8 14 10 15 4 26 19 1 24 7 16 19 6 14 16 15 21 9 20

Spacing wasn't a factor in my decoding because I noticed shortly after issuing the challenge, you deleted the commas that had been there. So-- I simply decoded number by number and then separated out once I had the letters in place. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sorry grace, but I’m just not this smart let me tell you, and it’s plenty here that will be able to agree with me on that. I mean as most have pointed out on the boards all the time, just look at my bad grammar, surley you don’t expect Suiram77 to try to figure out all this you said. My IQ stops at 21, so I’m going to have to sit this one out.

Lmao lol kmsl