A provider broke my heart and my wallet!

Damn, what a sexy Fawker Slubby is..

@grace I find you hilarious... Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
Well damn.. most people find me in contempt
I see no tacos. Therefore, it cannot be a selfie of Slubby. We've had enough of your lies, Slubby!!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston

This is how I will address your taco:

I've got a secret for you...

Waitresses are actually cheaper and they only need a fraction of the money required by strippers/providers.

Chew on that, my friend, and save a ton of money. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
Well, I've never try a waitress or a bartender before because the place I go they act very friendly to me and they try to make me to buy them an hundred dollar drink. I don't think they're cheap and i think they won't even give me anything outside the club but only milk my wallet.
Also I spend money on strippers but at least I get laid. There are many suckers that go to the club and spend racks and racks on the most beautiful girl in the club that turns out to have a boyfriend or husband that enjoy the money of these suckers all the way to bank. LOL:lmfao :
Well, I've never try a waitress or a bartender before because the place I go they act very friendly to me and they try to make me to buy them an hundred dollar drink. I don't think they're cheap and i think they won't even give me anything outside the club but only milk my wallet. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Well, there you go talking again like a Padawan.

Observe these girls for a couple of nights/days and figure out what motivates them to show up in a place full of nude girls. Knowing that is actually half the battle already.

I can't provide the numbers yet as I am still new in hunting waitresses.

I can only say once you know how to connect or setup a rapport with them, a waitress is much better than a stripper. She is more connected to the hard reality and the struggle.

And she is more likely to be a real person when you meet her outside.

Bottomline, waitresses may not be your thing and in that case, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy your time with strippers.
Sounds to me like OP needs a really good night out on the town, SC hopping to find him a new spot. Although cutting off all contact is the best thing for you to do, I can tell what would really make you feel better is for her to see you are over it. Don't get me wrong you will feel better for the moment, but in the end you are leaving yourself open to feeling worse. Nothing will make you feel better than to go out and have a really good night out checking out some new clubs.