Its time for Obama to take Bibi Netanyahu to the UN Security Council to have a resolution issued against Israel

Again are you guys just as passionate about Blacks and Slavery as you are about Jews and the holocaust? If not please share why and If you don't want to share why it's ok we already know anyway Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Start a thread about slavery sap sucker. Quit hijacking this thread.
Are you guys just as passionate about Blacks and Slavery as you are about Jews and the holocaust? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well, you ARE quite passionate in your Jew hating, Sissy Chap. Are you trying to tell us you hate Blacks just as passionately as you hate Jews? That's very sad.

Who else do you hate, Sissy Chap? What about those "Corporate Masters" who enslave you in our capitalist prison-economy?
^ yep. I imagine it's hard looking in that mirror when confronted with the fact you are a racist hypocrite. You have no rebuttal to my well laid accusation against you except to pivot and deflect. The fact is Obama could care less about women and children who are Syrian, Palestinian, or any other ethnic group if they're not Democrats. Again people like you and Obama are clearly part of the problem and the true reality is this world would be better off without people like you.

You ought to be ashamed; those are quite some values your parents instilled in you. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Aren't you being a little harsh on Obama?

Just because he lays down "red lines" and does nothing when they are violated?

Just because he shows apathy while Syrian women and children are being slaughtered in gas attacks that he promised he wouldn't stand for?

Tsk, tsk. We can't let this ruin his legacy, can we?
^ yep. I imagine it's hard looking in that mirror when confronted with the fact you are a racist hypocrite. You have no rebuttal to my well laid accusation against you except to pivot and deflect. The fact is Obama could care less about women and children who are Syrian, Palestinian, or any other ethnic group if they're not Democrats. Again people like you and Obama are clearly part of the problem and the true reality is this world would be better off without people like you.

You ought to be ashamed; those are quite some values your parents instilled in you.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Aren't you being a little harsh on Obama? Just because he lays down red lines and does nothing when they are violated? Just because he shows apathy while Syrian women and children are being slaughtered in gas attacks that he promised them wouldn't happen? Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
Hey Sissy Chap - I can't wait to hear what our brilliant and caring foreign-policy virtuoso President Obama will say when he speaks at the UN tomorrow!

Will he lay down more red lines for everyone?

Will he proclaim "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet of Islam"?

Give us a preview, Sissy Chap!
Damn, I leave for a few days and see this threAD is still running after we have all acknowledged that SC is a typical liberal bigoted hater like they all are.
Damn, I leave for a few days and see this threAD is still running after we have all acknowledged that SC is a typical liberal bigoted hater like they all are. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Be careful there ...

....... he's threatened to get anyone he wants banned!

He's also boasted of having ex-con goons to do his "dirty work"!

But I have to confess ... it's all artfully veiled with wordsmithing!

Sissy:
"I have real goons at my disposal and white collar masterminds that just finished serving their time and because of that I maintain measure and thoughtfulness."
Post #27: Donald Trump Suggests Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Stop Protecting Her
Be careful there ...

....... he's threatened to get anyone he wants banned!

He's also boasted of having ex-con goons to do his "dirty work"!

But I have to confess ... it's all artfully veiled with wordsmithing!

Sissy:
"I have real goons at my disposal and white collar masterminds that just finished serving their time and because of that I maintain measure and thoughtfulness."
Post #27: Donald Trump Suggests Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Stop Protecting Her Originally Posted by LexusLover
sounds like hes playing with his tidddywinks.
Sissy:
Post #27: Donald Trump Suggests Hillary Clinton’s Bodyguards Should Stop Protecting Her Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey, that Sissy quote is hilarious! Someone should put it in their signature... Who's more fearsome - the "real goons" or the "white collar masterminds"?
Again are you guys just as passionate about Blacks and Slavery as you are about Jews and the holocaust? If not please share why and If you don't want to share why it's ok we already know anyway Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
This makes no sense. Do you have a fucking point to make, Fisting Chaps? If so, just make it. If not, STFU.