Odumbo Has At Least One Accomplishment

Your inbred ass is obviously ignorantly confused, again, Ekim the Inbred. It was you and CBJ7 who were posting Weiner 's weiner pictures. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Silly bitch, your posts were the links to the Weiner wiener, Bet you about wore your acorn out pulling it and looking at the wiener.
Did you post the link Corpy?

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka"Corpy")to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The poll says it all, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

Post a review. Of a woman. Tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're an ignorant, lying Yankee jackass who, by your own ignorant remarks, obviously doesn't know what a real woman looks like.

Silly bitch, your posts were the links to the Weiner wiener, Bet you about wore your acorn out pulling it and looking at the wiener. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ekim the Inbred, your ignorant inbred ass can lie and deflect all you want, but you're the ignorant, inbred hayseed that reposted the picture of Weiner's weiner.

Meanwhile, back to the OP:

"On the same day [George W. Bush's approval margin improved], President Odumbo’s approval/disapproval margin was 47 to 44 percent. Yes, his three point margin is less than Bush’s and his approval is two points less than Bush’s. [Yes, Bush currently rates higher than Odumbo.]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2013/06/12/bushs-ratings-beat-obamas/

"And things may get a lot worse for Obama as the reality of the NSA programs continues to erode his support from the left and his plethora of scandals alienates both Democrats and independents."

• Doove
  • 06-24-2013, 09:54 AM
mean while
You know the honeymoon is over when the comedians start.
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree...and think 25 to life would be
appropriate.
--Jay Leno
America needs Obama-care like Nancy
Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno
Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?
A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien
Q: What does Barack Obama call
lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno
Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society. The other is for housing
prisoners.
--David Letterman
Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?
A: America !
--Jimmy Fallon
Q: What's the difference between
Obama and his dog, Bo?
A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel
Q: What was the most positive result
of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper
stickers off the road.
--David Letterman
Solution to the problem in Egypt :
They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours. Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Posting an email from 2010 and passing it off as even semi-current......and.....

...believing any of those comedians actually used those jokes......

Let me simply quote your own signature line(s) if i may:

There is no limit to what the masses will believe - Mussolini

My avatar says "Two things are infinite:the universe and human stupidity and I am sure about the universe

Over 50% of the voters in the US are just plain STUPID

Get my point?
You're an ignorant, lying Yankee jackass who, by your own ignorant remarks, obviously doesn't know what a real woman looks like. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher".
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053228057]The poll says it all, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected to be:

You're an ignorant, lying Yankee jackass who, by your own ignorant remarks, obviously doesn't know what a real woman looks like.

Ekim the Inbred, your ignorant inbred ass can lie and deflect all you want, but you're the ignorant, inbred hayseed that reposted the picture of Weiner's weiner.

You are so dumb there must be a sign on your vehicle with the warning dmf on board.
What the fuck is going on? Corpy comes in only to repost the same drivel he posts over and over and over and over and over and over...

Boys, I think he's on the run now.

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll!
What the fuck is going on? Corpy comes in only to repost the same drivel he posts over and over and over and over and over and over...

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He disappears on weekdays because he is at work flipping burgers So he can only post in the mornings.

On weekends, his mommy is home and he can't use the Internet while she is around.
  • CJ7
  • 06-24-2013, 02:21 PM

No wonder he won't post the link to the real poll! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

he's prolly up shit creek without a paddle
he's prolly up shit creek without a paddle Originally Posted by CJ7
More like some tranny is up his shit pipe without a condom.
SHHHH IB is pulling a train. Do not disturb!!!!
SHHHH IB is pulling a train. Do not disturb!!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Would that be a tranny train?
Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
GayNYer, DH said you have to request to be in the SH. I know you won't because you are scared. OH WeLL, maybe your boyfriend Drut Rider will post some more pics of you eating SHIT...LOLing you
GayNYer, DH said you have to request to be in the SH. I know you won't because you are scared. OH WeLL, maybe your boyfriend Drut Rider will post some more pics of you eating SHIT...LOLing you Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What is DH and SH?

Are those more gay code words? You seem to know quite a few.

Speaking of which, what is IIFFORDB code for? Catcher? Hillbilly tranny?
what is IIFFORDB code for? Originally Posted by ExNYer
"Sweet Ass" is Hanoi COG's affectionate "code" (name) for his ATF, IIFFORDB.

The two of them are planning to march "hand in hand" in next years Gay Pride Parade.
I think they're more the Queerbomb types...