Freaking Out Over Bareback

I don't doubt you were blonde as a baby, but we both know you've been gray for years.Nice attempt to portray me as "old". I've never had a grey hair yet(still sandy blonde), but when that day comes, you can bet I WILL cover it LOL

(Does the guy who doctors your hips, waist and (poor partially lopped off) boob with the Marks-A-Lot also do those highlights for ya?)No, that would be me. Since I don't know how to photoshop, I simply use a black magic marker to fill in the background. Not attractive, I know, but I felt it was better than the plants and furniture in the background. What you see is what you get, no doctoring or professional photography needed. Works well so far.

Is that such a mystery to you that it requires 20 question marks?I'll admit to overdoing it, looking back it does look silly. Sorry.

I suspect that she posted openly because the question of your incoherence had already been raised (and rightly so) in the open discussion. She gave her opinion and was very tactful. Your responses were cheap and deplorable behavior. Your PM responses to her would have been the same anyway. At least this way we get to see how you respond to a friendly suggestion that you might be falling short.Yes*sigh* I certainly put my foot in my mouth. Tiffany is a sweetheart and I came down hard on her because I was very frustrated in the fact that no-one called you out for admonishing providers to have "standards of behaviour" and that "BBFS has no place in the hobby", yet turned around and boasted how you were promiscous and had unprotected sex with both providers and the "soccer moms" you seem to easy access to. I take back everything I said about Tiffiny, it was wrong, it was said in anger, and I wish nothing but the best for that sweet girl.

Can't help smiling at your statement that I have over 800 posts. Your overarching propensity to scramble facts strikes again.I'm just perplexed at how you do have hundreds of posts, talk about how many providers you have seen, yet no reviews. Just curious.

Doubtless you will succumb to the compulsion to drop back by and spread some more red drivel around the page. You're welcome not to. I may not respond if you do.That's OK sir. I also find you quite repugnent and a compulsive liar, but I will refrain in the future to make un-called for crude, nasty remarks on threads you start. I will do my best to be civil. Please accept my apology.

. Originally Posted by jfred
============================== ==========================
If we confine the conversation to the deadly one, AIDS, you can do a lot of bareback and not catch it. [And, today, if you live in the US or some other countries, AIDS is a serious but manageable illness, and not necessary deadly.] Originally Posted by jfred
Wow, seriously? That statement is inaccurate. AIDS is absolutely deadly... you will die from it. Unless you have a fantastic health insurance plan, or a whole lot of money the drugs you would need to obtain to keep you alive for a long period of time are outrageously expensive. Most people with HIV / AIDS cannot afford such medicational cocktails.
Wow, seriously? That statement is inaccurate. AIDS is absolutely deadly... you will die from it. Unless you have a fantastic health insurance plan, or a whole lot of money the drugs you would need to obtain to keep you alive for a long period of time are outrageously expensive. Most people with HIV / AIDS cannot afford such medicational cocktails. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
As jfred said, you can have alot of bareback sex with no fear of catching anything(of course, you have to believe the stranger in your bed that he's "clean"). As jfred said, he has lots of unprotected sex with providers and "soccer moms"(like the ones on 20/20 who all contracted HIV through one man, who is now in prison) and no problem.
  • jfred
  • 08-14-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm gonna let it go at this point. The OP was something I wanted to discuss and I appreciate the thought that some posters put into their responses. There are some I would've liked to have responded to specifically but I've lost control here -- I've been lumped with some Public Health criminal Heather saw on TV.

Heather, you're the one who's made this such a crazy ride. As I look at you there above me in your avatar, with your arms gently beckoning and your knees chastely laid one over the other surrounded by all that Magic Marker you used to non-surgically improve your girlish figure, I do truly LOL. You're a hoot of a hooker.

But, truth be told, you do scare me a bit. You're a former Houston moderator, been around a long time and you know your way around, and you know people. People know you, too.

I've made it a point not to ever make any real enemies in this little world. That's not to say that everyone wants to touch my shadow, but there aren't many who would wish me harm. I'm not so sure about you though.

You jumped into this thread at post #36 and said right away that you were there to get even for some offense, some grudge you carried about some part I supposedly played in your getting "crucified" on some CIM thread. And from then on you've been attacking me personally.

When poor Tiffany opened her mouth to try to shush you a little you slashed her a new one, twice after she apologized. I see you started a thread to do damage control on that PR disaster, and it seems to be going pretty well. Following my own suggestion I'm going to stay off that one. But here I will point out what anyone (still?) awake saw very clearly -- you're mean, especially when you're drunk, and you'll hit back hard at any sister who crosses you publicly. (And you're asking why more providers aren't wanting to join in on the fun here??)

You blame your attack on Tiffany on your (may I paraphrase?) drunken frustration that no one is calling me out for coming down on you in the CIM thread and having once said that providers shouldn't do BBFS and then it turns out that I'm Mr Fucking BBFS! (or something like that).

And that's where I think we're crossing a line. If you're so frustrated at me that you (1) show up here with an agenda to get back at me from a thread I had to go back and read to remember, (2) warn me publicly that you're going to be watching my other posts and if I display the attitude that bothers you so badly you "WILL" have something to say about it (3) treat a well mannered sister sex-worker like a redheaded stepchild when she increases your frustration -- that, coupled with your other irrational statements and a kind of relentlessness on all this, is moving out of my comfort zone.

In addition to heartwarming PMs, such as those offering bbfs and (my favorite) applauding the "lambasting you're giving Sweet Heather" :-) , some have been more chilling. I've been warned, by some who know you better than I, that I should be careful about you, that you really are a "really mean nasty woman."

So I'm gonna steer clear of you. I'll probably ask the Dallas Mods to keep an eye on any post-stalking, but other than that I'll get off your case. Forgive me for the abuse I've heaped upon you. It was never personal. I hope things keep going well for ya.
And as it goes this one has been put to rest as requested by the OP