Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

Still my opinion on my choice of who I could fuck, key word is could boo. I’m saying get over it, because you can’t make me not pick you as the provider of my choice, so that’s what you have to get over. If you don’t understand that then I can’t help you sun chip. Originally Posted by suiram77
This is when you Yell STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER
Once again, if the key word is "could".. then you're still wrong. Because you couldn't. Nothing for me to get over. If you don't understand that then I can't help you, cashew butter.
Once again, if the key word is "could".. then you're still wrong. Because you couldn't. Nothing for me to get over. If you don't understand that then I can't help you, cashew butter. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Child please I’m Rich as fuck, I can most definitely fuck you gracy if I I wanted to, but I never said I wanted to sun chip. How many of you sex workers wouldn’t let me fuck you if I said I will pay you 10k for 15 mins lol. If you say not me you are a liar boo big time.

12:00-12:15 Think about that now lol. Every fucking women has a number even if she ain’t a hooker. I can get it sun chip stop playing
I've probably declined more money than I've made over the years. Think about that, cashew butter. Not all money is good money.
This is how I always picture suiram77 when he types snarking shit to other members on Eccie:

I've probably declined more money than I've made over the years. Think about that, cashew butter. Not all money is good money. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well then that will make you silly as hell and why the fuck you are here if it’s not about money. ALL MONEY MATTER!!!!!!

I could never respect a hoe that turns down money for sex, in that’s the fucking reason why you wanted to be a hoe, to make money right?
No.. not all money is good money. In my entire career in this industry, I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen that I wouldn't see again. I'm selective and it works well for me. Not only do I have an extremely small number of bad experiences compared to average-- but I also have a pretty solid regular client base.

See, if I decline a gent, and his next response is to attempt to offer me more money, I automatically assume that something isn't right. Increasing the dollar amount does nothing other than confirm that my initial reaction is the correct one. So, as I said, I don't give a fuck how much money you have. You could never afford me.
No.. not all money is good money. In my entire career in this industry, I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen that I wouldn't see again. I'm selective and it works well for me. Not only do I have an extremely small number of bad experiences compared to average-- but I also have a pretty solid regular client base.

See, if I decline a gent, and his next response is to attempt to offer me more money, I automatically assume that something isn't right. Increasing the dollar amount does nothing other than confirm that my initial reaction is the correct one. So, as I said, I don't give a fuck how much money you have. You could never afford me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Child please keep telling yourself that. Duces gracy
Sucks to know that money can't buy you everything, doesn't it. Its ok boo-- plenty of other pussy out there.
Awww thanks mag7315!
Your an amazing man!! You definitely get these legs quivering
  • MW76
  • 10-15-2017, 06:13 PM

1. Jules Jaguar
2. Jules Jaguar
3. Jules Jaguar
Sucks to know that money can't buy you everything, doesn't it. Its ok boo-- plenty of other pussy out there. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Child please, please, sun chip, yeah it sucks alright, bout as well as you suck, and from what I heard, not good boo. Get your suck game up sun chip, so you can experience some of this so call life sucking you think I have lol. Ba bye kmsl
Lol-- ahh the sounds of butthurt. One minute, you're the only one they want to fuck... next minute, you turn em down and suddenly "everyone tells me you aren't any good". That's funny-- the tale of the review tape is different. No matter-- in the end, you'll never know.

Don't worry Suiram-- I'm sure you'll find some hooker that doesn't know about the boards and hasn't talked to anyone who has already seen you. Not every woman has taste or standards, so eventually you'll find someone willing to trade her pride for your fistfull of cash.
Tough choice

TNTAngie & Sabella because they would tag team me while we watch Doctor Who (they are both incredibly sexy & interesting to visit with)
My first two visits were with RedHead Julie & Grace Preston - they both are very sexual & give off an almost healing sense during our sessions
For raw sex appeal & most erotic filled IOP, Ashley Kay & Smurfydoes Dallas. Both were incredibly passionate

I cheated by picking six but all of them made me feel like I was a good lover (which I know I’m not) so I couldn’t narrow it down any further
Lol-- ahh the sounds of butthurt. One minute, you're the only one they want to fuck... next minute, you turn em down and suddenly "everyone tells me you aren't any good". That's funny-- the tale of the review tape is different. No matter-- in the end, you'll never know.

Don't worry Suiram-- I'm sure you'll find some hooker that doesn't know about the boards and hasn't talked to anyone who has already seen you. Not every woman has taste or standards, so eventually you'll find someone willing to trade her pride for your fistfull of cash. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Already did boo, I just got finish beating the hotel front desk clerk pussy up lmao. You can miss me with all you chicken hen in the coupe beef garbage, so I don’t give a fuck what you or them hoes say, have fun hand claps. You just work on your mouth skills lol.

Btw you want believe the pm’s I got about your service sun chip, but I want be as classless as you and discuss your shit here on the boards. I’m bigger than that, I’m sorry you not, but I will pray for you.