Lets get this party started

• WTF
  • 01-11-2010, 06:30 AM
I'm around.. Originally Posted by lil red Robin
When ya coming back to houston?
I'm from Pittsburgh, PA but glad to be here!

RR Originally Posted by RobRoy

Now that is an amusing avatar

C x
When ya coming back to houston? Originally Posted by WTF
I'll be back a couple of times before we head to the sandbox.
Should be the 2nd week of Feb and the end of March.
Warm Greetings from San Francisco!
Good to see everyone here!
Warm Greetings from San Francisco!
Good to see everyone here! Originally Posted by Nicole Kelly
Nice to see you darlin. But unfortunately, we are over our Liberal quota -- you'll have to stand outside for a while until we round up another Conservative.
Nice to see you darlin. But unfortunately, we are over our Liberal quota -- you'll have to stand outside for a while until we round up another Conservative. Originally Posted by pjorourke
She can come in, i'll be a Conservative. It the one area that I go both ways.
She can come in, i'll be a Conservative. It the one area that I go both ways. Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
LMAO. Me too.
Hi Sydney! Hi DG!

Nicole, now that you've arrived it's perfect here.
I'll be the additional conservative so that you gentlemen can remain calm. I did quite a bit of lurking in the HDHotties on ASPD, not much posting. I guess it's time to play....
Not sure if I qualify to post in this forum, but I do enjoy the witty banter!
I don't belong either but so far they haven't asked me to leave.
Apparently the bar was set really, really low 'cause I'm here, too.
I'll be the additional conservative so that you gentlemen can remain calm. I did quite a bit of lurking in the HDHotties on ASPD, not much posting. I guess it's time to play.... Originally Posted by AvaAstor
Welcome Ava
Not sure if I qualify to post in this forum, but I do enjoy the witty banter! Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Not to worry -- no rules here, I'm just giving Nicole shit from another conversation in another place/time.
  • WTF
  • 01-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Nice to see you darlin. But unfortunately, we are over our Liberal quota -- you'll have to stand outside for a while until we round up another Conservative. Originally Posted by pjorourke
It don't take much to be a conservative with Obama in office!