TIRED OF BITING MY TOUNGE! PLEASE READ

I'll begin again in a minute have other things to attend to. You gentlemen have fun now.

Ps ralphey I was someone else formally in austin Originally Posted by Adagirl
not saying someone did not use my name to meet you but I did some back channel research, and we have never met, not now nor your previous names.

so make sure if anyone is using my name to verify it here with a PM! Me thinks you got played
not saying someone did not use my name to meet you but I did some back channel research, and we have never met, not now nor your previous names.

so make sure if anyone is using my name to verify it here with a PM! Me thinks you got played Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
RalphyBoy I've been impersonated to get around screens so many times I lost count. Many of the providers know to secure a PM or P411 request. And if they try and be "me" you can bet they will try and be a Cute Huggy Teddy Bear wouldn't you think?

Most recently a Hispanic man, age 30-35, 5'8" Brown eyes, has been seeing BP ladies and leaving envelopes with photo copies of $20.00. He calls from a pay as you go phone and now is on his third number. He has also done this to one ECCIE provider.
Lol no me not got played, I was meaning possibly at a social but I could be wrong *shrugs*
I have not been to a social since 2004 and that was in Houston...

anyway no big deal.. have a good week!
God SL, who'd want to be you? lol
Ok I'm trying short and to the point here.
1.i would of never posted this thread if I legitimately saw this guy. I'd take my no for what it was and move on.
2. I truly hope this guy exposed himself enough on his own as a lying douce bag.
3. Yes he has indeed threatened and harassed me and is not a nice guy what so fuckin ever.
4. For all inquiring minds I am no longer just fbsm and if yall would still like to have me In austin I'll be there next week.
5. Thanks to all the people that have seen me and defended my name.
SEX GIVES YOU HIGHER LEVEL OF ENDORPHINS AND ENDORPHINS MAKE YOU HAPPY. I CAN DO THIS ON MY OWN... BUT IM NOT GREEDY I LIKE TO SEE OTHERS SMILE Originally Posted by Adagirl
Ada, threatening and harassing someone is not something to take lightly. If I did this as you claim why not report it? If anything is questionable I would say this is. Oh and whether or not SL is really a TS, I question that as well but who doesn't am I right!!
Ugh... you again... look Mr peter... girls like me get harassed and threatened daily by jerks like you... we are use to egos getting bruised and guys running their mouths hiding behind a handle... we choose to ignore yall and move on until we feel ignoring yall no longer suffices. I believed you to be good and gone from my life until two months later you pop up from the sewer you came from bringing the shit with you... and I knew ignoring you was no longer enough.
So FFS leave me and the other girls here that want nothing to do with you alone... take the pretend money you use here...go to a bar... try your luck there... OR even better... GFY... that way you're never disappointed.
now GOOD FUCKIN DAY!
I think he self-reported. By now I would imagine a good share of girls in Austin are aware of him. ECCIE does not get involved in anything that occurs outside of ECCIE.
Ada you are the biggest joke I have ever met. Same with you other boobs, get a life Ada. I will be laughing at you when you are old fat(fatter than u are) and all alone with nothing! Hahaha!!!
Ada, threatening and harassing someone is not something to take lightly. If I did this as you claim why not report it? If anything is questionable I would say this is. Oh and whether or not SL is really a TS, I question that as well but who doesn't am I right!! Originally Posted by peterwest97
Thank you sir! I appreciate the complement. I have been Tall and Sexy my whole damn life. It's a burden I carry but I've learned to live with it. That's all you got?
God SL, who'd want to be you? lol
Originally Posted by Reincarnated
Hell I don't even want to be me at times! Every bogger eating red neck trying to take me down. Well you know what my dad use to say, I can't stop them from coming but I'll slow their departure. You have to admit its fun to watch.
Ada you are the biggest joke I have ever met. Same with you other boobs, get a life Ada. I will be laughing at you when you are old fat(fatter than u are) and all alone with nothing! Hahaha!!! Originally Posted by peterwest97
I guess panhandling ain't what it use to be? PW you better stick to me, AdaGirl has already made you look stupid. Well you have been doing a pretty good job all by yourself. Dude just go find a few old reviews, copy and paste, throw them up and hope for the best. Get that PA and move your ass down the line. Because seriously...

Ugh... you again... look Mr peter... girls like me get harassed and threatened daily by jerks like you... we are use to egos getting bruised and guys running their mouths hiding behind a handle... we choose to ignore yall and move on until we feel ignoring yall no longer suffices. I believed you to be good and gone from my life until two months later you pop up from the sewer you came from bringing the shit with you... and I knew ignoring you was no longer enough.
So FFS leave me and the other girls here that want nothing to do with you alone... take the pretend money you use here...go to a bar... try your luck there... OR even better... GFY... that way you're never disappointed.
now GOOD FUCKIN DAY! Originally Posted by Adagirl
AdaGirl please leave PW alone. Do not go down to McDonalds and tell him when to flip the burgers. If he loses that job he'll be here full time. And let's do a little better job screening these guys. If any guy like PW needs to pull his zipper down to count to eleven just send them packing. I know your a sweet heart but some of these guys are just not worth seeing.

Dang it SL I didn't see this guy lol

However, yall can thank him for the new pics in my showcase... the fuck you is for him...

Btw they are all current with the photo date included so you must excuse my fat ass, hanging gut and ugly face that came about since the last pics
Dang it SL I didn't see this guy lol

However, yall can thank him for the new pics in my showcase... the fuck you is for him...

Btw they are all current with the photo date included so you must excuse my fat ass, hanging gut and ugly face that came about since the last pics Originally Posted by Adagirl
AdaGirl I'm sorry to have to say this but PeterWest is gone. He disabled his account it would seem. Please put me on your list when you arrive in Austin. I would love to do a real review of you.

Well back to my job as ECCIE welcome committee chairman.