Straight male curious about TS play

right and because I'm a provider.. then that means I have no right to preference ???
I do not see or deal with men who have convinced themselves they are so highly above HOOKERS as you say. but yet they Trick on a regular basis.
I have the right to say do not contact me if you fuck men. period Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I find it odd that you judge so hard being a hooker.

I am willing to bet that some guys you see are bi with a bi lover they just got done fucking you you have your filthy lips wrapped around his cock sucking for all the money you can get.

I bet you sucked the shit out of someones hole and never knew it.

I bet you have shit in your mouth as I am typing this.

Before you call me an asshole tell me, what does one taste like?
Why are johns, and hookers, who don't want to see TS providers even looking at this thread?

Seems pretty silly to me! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I find it interesting.
I have never seen one and doubt that I would ever want to but that could change.

I like reading personal experiences of what others do, what they are thinking of doing etc..

I would never have someone shove a fist up my ass but I will read about it if someone did or had a fantasy about it.

I read three "bibles" and although I find them interesting I don't believe in a God.
I've seen them in Amsterdam and have wondered what it'd be like. I'd never go through with it, though. I don't think it makes you gay.
I've seen them in Amsterdam and have wondered what it'd be like. I'd never go through with it, though. I don't think it makes you gay. Originally Posted by Clark W. Griswold
I had a TS girl experience in the Wollan District in Amsterdam. The problem was she insisted on using a condom when I sucked her and I found out that I hate the taste of condoms! She did give me a good blowjob, even though it was covered.
I had a TS girl experience in the Wollan District in Amsterdam. The problem was she insisted on using a condom when I sucked her and I found out that I hate the taste of condoms! She did give me a good blowjob, even though it was covered. Originally Posted by GregJM
Yeah the condom route is awful!
I had a TS girl experience in the Wollan District in Amsterdam. The problem was she insisted on using a condom when I sucked her and I found out that I hate the taste of condoms! She did give me a good blowjob, even though it was covered. Originally Posted by GregJM
Yeah the condom route is awful!
Does a TS ever use a female condom for receiving?
Does a TS ever use a female condom for receiving? Originally Posted by dickus
Probably not since they don't have a vagina. Though I suppose they could use them for anal sex.
Probably not since they don't have a vagina. Though I suppose they could use them for anal sex. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Post-op TS girls have vaginas.
Post-op TS girls have vaginas. Originally Posted by GregJM
The post-op idea is not one appealing to me. The whole concept of the TS thrill centers around the Chicks with Dicks concept. If I want a vagina, as I often do, I prefer the natural ones!
Post-op TS girls have vaginas. Originally Posted by GregJM
But it's not a real vagina and probably isn't very deep. Besides, post-op would probably defeat the purpose for most guys interested in a TS.
Very fascinating topic and while I've never delved into this personally, just remember Buck Angel is genetically a female https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_Angel with a functioning vagina while Mia Isabella https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Isabella is genetically a functioning male. If I had to make a choice of doing the straight thing with Buck or the "gay" thing with Mia I'm rolling around with Mia. No offense to Buck but nothing about him/her does anything for me...despite his girly parts and my love for girly parts...
But it's not a real vagina and probably isn't very deep. Besides, post-op would probably defeat the purpose for most guys interested in a TS. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Actually, post-op vaginas are pretty much the same as a natural one when you are fucking one. The surgeons are pretty good.
The post-op idea is not one appealing to me. The whole concept of the TS thrill centers around the Chicks with Dicks concept. If I want a vagina, as I often do, I prefer the natural ones! Originally Posted by Solemate62
But I agree completely. When I want to lick a pussy, I want to lick a pussy. When I want to suck a cock, I want to suck a cock!
Sounds super hot!