So are we gonna keep ignoring the FACT that Rex Tillerson called Donald Trump a Moron

Tillerson said Trump was smart, flighty. That was a direct rebuttal of NBC's unsubstantiated BS, and you damn well know it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The question put to Tillerson was " Did you call President Trump a moron". This is a yes or no type question. How did Tillerson answer? He certainly did not say no. Instead he danced around the question by saying he did not want to get into petty stuff. Go watch the tape.

If Tillerson did not call Trump a moron, why doesn't he just say no he did not?
The question put to Tillerson was " Did you call President Trump a moron". This is a yes or no type question. How did Tillerson answer? He certainly did not say no. Instead he danced around the question by saying he did not want to get into petty stuff. Go watch the tape.

If Tillerson did not call Trump a moron, why doesn't he just say no he did not?
Originally Posted by flghtr65

He was telling the petty reporter to fuck off, flighty. He'd already addressed that point and was moving on with business, but lib-retards are particularly dense and don't understand the spoken word from the man himself -- because lib-retards live with personal fantasies and prejudices that cause him/her to instead rely on anonymous, unsourced opinions from talking-heads in the lame-stream media rather than deal with reality, flighty.

If Tillerson did not call Trump a moron, why doesn't he just say no he did not? Originally Posted by flghtr65
Would YOU lying liberals accept his statement of " I did NOT..." as readily as YOU all do when the Clintons use the phrase ??????? Oh course NOT ! Rex isn't going to get suckered into the petty bullshit media / liberal Washington game. And THAT pisses YOU lying liberals off. Go hug your friggen " comfort pet " !