Why Hooker Phones Dont Work?

Anker battery banks and cables are the bomb. Their warranty and customer service is stellar too. We've all had cables fail, but if an anker cable fails in the warranty period, they stand by it.
Welcome to the future.

The same technology that allows phones to not work, drop calls, garble or delay messages is also going to be used for autonomous vehicles (cars and semi trucks) and airplanes. Imagine the driverless car next to you has a communication issue and goes rogue.

Currently the biggest issue is lack of band width to carry all the calls, messages and communication to vehicles.

Just wait, unless the telecommunications infrastructure is greatly increased, the issues will only get worse.

Of course, the OP was asking about phone issues. I think getting a phone issue as an excuse is just part of modern life. Accept the excuse and move on. You really don't have much choice.
Anker battery banks and cables are the bomb. Their warranty and customer service is stellar too. We've all had cables fail, but if an anker cable fails in the warranty period, they stand by it. Originally Posted by corona
It’s overkill, but I hate cheap shit. So I’ve upgraded all my cables to PowerLine+ II. They each come with a case and a lifetime warrant. Engineered to withstand 40,000 bends. Life’s too fucking short, and business is too important to have small shit fail.

https://www.anker.com/products/varia...tning/A8452011
Its insane. I have a job where I rely on my phone. No phone, no money. No money, no pussy.

I have my phone charged if I need to leave to go visit a client. I have a back up charger in my pocket. I also have one in my glove box. Just in case. Why? because one time I was dumb and went to Ft. Worth and my phone did die. And guess what? I lost a very big deal. No pussy for the rest of the month.

For any provider who cant figure out how to use a back up charger, I am offering a FREE charger and instruction on how to use it in exchange for a 30 minute session Originally Posted by cage196
Well said. Every time I move on to a new phone. I get a MINIMUM of two chargers. I even have another on top of those two at the office or sitting around in a junk drawer. I don't like to take a charger from one spot because I don't like to vacate charging capabilities from that spot (i.e. car) and regret it later.

[sigh...long pause]

If you depend on your phone, and covet its importance, it shouldn't actually die on you no more than a small handful of times a year on you (3-5 times, I'd say). Seriously.

I'm one of those people who, when my phone gets down to about 40%, I'm looking for a charger.

Just saying.
I have st least one charger everywhere I might need to charge a phone,one in every farm, and one in every briefcase. Also one in every major piece of luggage I use.
I didn’t have problems keeping my iPhone charged for a long time. It was always charged.

Then, eccie went back online.
  • Crock
  • 08-27-2018, 01:45 PM
It’s overkill, but I hate cheap shit. So I’ve upgraded all my cables to PowerLine+ II. They each come with a case and a lifetime warrant. Engineered to withstand 40,000 bends. Life’s too fucking short, and business is too important to have small shit fail.

https://www.anker.com/products/varia...tning/A8452011 Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Without a doubt the best cable you can buy (barring any expensive niche products out there). Well worth the money to upgrade to those.
Its insane. I have a job where I rely on my phone. No phone, no money. No money, no pussy.

I have my phone charged if I need to leave to go visit a client. I have a back up charger in my pocket. I also have one in my glove box. Just in case. Why? because one time I was dumb and went to Ft. Worth and my phone did die. And guess what? I lost a very big deal. No pussy for the rest of the month.

For any provider who cant figure out how to use a back up charger, I am offering a FREE charger and instruction on how to use it in exchange for a 30 minute session Originally Posted by cage196

No phone No Provider date

I just became an Apple user a few months ago I like it except the battery drains really fast

What I really like about it is since I’m rough on phones even if I have to replace one I don’t Lose a single text or unsaved phone number or picture or anything that has saved my life in the last few months so many times Originally Posted by Analeese

Turn off the wifi when Ur not home and close apps not being used.

Turn off locations and GPS
Anyone know a place to get your iPhone screen repaired today...thats not the genius place lol

Screen cracked with the otter thing and tempered glasson..how I have no idea...pressing buttons all on its own and won't go to what I'm actually pressing lol

Thanks in advance
once a phone it's the water , you know it's over ..
done it a few times only once on tour and ran off to WalMark lol got it set up in a hr or so didn't miss out on any ones call or text ..
done it a few times only once on tour and ran off to WalMark lol got it set up in a hr or so didn't miss out on any ones call or text ..
Found a place and 80 bucks later she’s good as new...lol

Can’t be without my phone ...not for long anyway I kept hearing the text and emails come in I wanted to read them so bad

Time to play catch-up now
done it a few times only once on tour and ran off to WalMark lol got it set up in a hr or so didn't miss out on any ones call or text .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

New iPhones are IP67 rated. The 7 means that it is waterproof up to 1M. I wouldn't want to test it for very long, but they are now light years ahead of where they were just a few years ago.