Wolf Whistle & His Epic Spa Adventure That Failed Miserably !!

I heart you! man this guy cant buy a friend, let alone a girlfriend......how can a fucktard go trough life and not make a single friend, even a bought and paid for friend???.....takes a special kind of weirdo, to have EVERYONE hate you
Charles Manson had followers....and he had a swastika carved in forehead!....lol....sad Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Your post is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if he had the address why was he standing on the corner? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Your post is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/793934/no-friends
http://www.memecenter.com/fun/793934/no-friends Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
don't be all butthurt, just look in a mirror, and take stock....its just like jr high, remember how EVERYONE hated you? that was mean and unfair...kids are mean, but here we are in 2016.....and EVERYONE hates you and with good reason.....but do continue.....we remember how this ends..........
don't be all butthurt, just look in a mirror, and take stock....its just like jr high, remember how EVERYONE hated you? that was mean and unfair...kids are mean, but here we are in 2016.....and EVERYONE hates you and with good reason.....but do continue.....we remember how this ends.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
This is you Wolf Whistle

This is you Wolf Whistle

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I almost feel sorry for him....then I read his spa reviews....freak gets what he got comin'
This is you Wolf Whistle

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I almost feel sorry for him....then I read his spa reviews....freak gets what he got comin' Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
you should be jealous of TG he can actually get pussy ijs
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's you all summed up with 3 memes
you should be jealous of TG he can actually get pussy ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's you all summed up with 3 memes Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe