So when getting a BBBJ....

I have never cared for the Altoids. Either giving or receiving.
  • Paven
  • 04-05-2011, 06:50 PM
I have never cared for the Altoids. Either giving or receiving. Originally Posted by NipLover

HOT WIENIE!!!

Not a good idea !
I have never cared for the Altoids. Either giving or receiving. Originally Posted by NipLover
I agree....... natural BBBJ is best. You either have the skills or you don't....

sixx
  • RREB
  • 04-05-2011, 07:50 PM
I agree....... natural BBBJ is best. You either have the skills or you don't....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You got the skills . . go back to bed old MAN ...
  • Vyt
  • 04-05-2011, 08:13 PM
And you've derailed a thread. Further derailing/spilling over of personal insults into unrelated threads = points.
I have done the altoids before, kinda gives a cool tingly feeling.
The best BBBJs are those that are wet and passionate where the girl really gets into it and makes love to your cock with her mouth. It's also good when several times durring a BBBJ the girl straddles your cock and slides her pussy up and down the shaft and head; getting your cock soaked with her juices before resuming the BBBJ and licking her juices off your cock. A few times of that combined with continued sucking and sensual caressing of your body while she does it will result and a very nice eruption in her mouth, face, tits, or between her legs while she's sliding down you so your juices mix together and she cleans both her juice and your cum off your cock afterwards with her lips......
All sounds good except for the sliding her bare pussy up and down your cock soaking it with her juices. Many, including myself will NOT do that w/o a cover for obvious reasons.
To be blunt, slurping noises and a visual (a mirror on the side of the bed is great).
To be blunt, slurping noises and a visual (a mirror on the side of the bed is great). Originally Posted by tripod
just wanted to comment that your pic tripod makes me wish it was valentines day I mean really a perfect upside down heart. I think I hurt my kneck trying toplace the heart right side up. lol nice job.